You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UEFA Draws Rigged?

LFC 6 Times

The q/f draws for the league cup, fa cup and cl this season all saw the 4 'favourites' avoid each other...

Pretty much this.

I think I saw somebody mention that Barca and Real have never met each other before the semis aswell.

It's well known FIFA is one of the most corrupt organisations in world sport, probably second after boxing, of course they are going to fix the draws, and will do until somebody sneaks a thermal camera in or there's some kind of whistleblowing.

Bunch of cunts.

I don't buy notions of 'hot balls' or whatever. All it takes is one ex-player to tell them to git tae fook, as they say in Glasgow, for the whole thing to come crashing down. Besides, why would you bother when all the rigging takes place in plain sight? Teams are funneled into the same old patterns by Byzantine coefficients and protections that leave large swathes of teams unable to play each other until very late in the competition. Uefa definitely believe that there is no point in buying the cow when you can have the milk for free.

They should do this with an air blown lottery type of machine, where it really does come out ramdomly. It’s very easy to fix. If something is very easy to fix or improve, and then it isn’t, it begs the question why. Bunch of crooks if you ask me.

As for Rush and Macca, they weren’t in on it. Plausible deniabilty for the rancid scheme whereby some of the participants in the draw are genuinely uninvolved in the scam.