You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

city at home

kop77

Didn't the daft fuckers once have a countdown from 10 to 1 with all the lights of at the Etihad to try and generate an atmosphere once before a Manc derby?

I'm pretty sure it was them.

Jesus, video please !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember going to the semi final of the Carling Cup at their place in 2012.

As we walked up the stairs just before kick off, they turned all the lights out and were playing bluemoon. When the lights came back on the stadium looked like all the fans had come dressed up as empty blue seats.

I've been to City away a few times. The older City fans are absolutely sound in my experience. That bluemoon forum looks like a load of angry assholes post on it. Imagine winning all them trophies and still being bitter and angry.

• Upvote 1

That Bluemoon forum is almost as deluded as your average Everton forum. They seem to think we hate them, the reality is that they don't even register. They've been a football force for five minutes, a mediocre club that won the lottery. I don't understand any of it.

What makes me laugh about that thread on bluemoon is them mocking us for being proud of our european trophies and in doing so pointing out how they have qualified for the cl 9 years in a row or whatever it is and how that makes them the side with all the european pedigree not us.

The fact they have done fuck all in that time or indeed ever in terms of actually winning it seems to have totally passed them by.

They have been an absolute irrelevance in the competition despite all the money they have spent.

When was their last european final even?

1970?

• Upvote 1

One of my mates is a City fan, proper manc and he is really passionate about them and is old school - used to go watch them in 3rd tier etc.

Been talking to him on whatsapp about all this reaction to bus thing and the shite on bluemoon and he has nailed it...

"Unfortunately mate as I’ve said before a lot of our fans, especially the new generations, think that part of this whole notion of becoming the biggest team in Manchester means taking on this rivalry with Liverpool

It’s bullshit. The old guard city fan would simply say it’s two legged so we give Liverpool a reception and make them know it’s a tough place to come to. None of the aforementioned bull shit comments"

Cunting tickety cunty bastards.

The original announcement was that tickets would go on sale today to members who had recorded 4 home matches.  I've got Hoffenheim and the three group stage ones, but I missed Porto.  I tried to buy tickets this morning, to be told that Hoffenheim doesn't count; as far as the ticket office is concerned, I might as well have been following the lot on Ceefax.

Cunts.

Cunting tickety cunty bastards.

The original announcement was that tickets would go on sale today to members who had recorded 4 home matches. I've got Hoffenheim and the three group stage ones, but I missed Porto. I tried to buy tickets this morning, to be told that Hoffenheim doesn't count; as far as the ticket office is concerned, I might as well have been following the lot on Ceefax.

Cunts.

Join the ACS

Guarantees tickets then for all home games in each cup comp if you join all 3 - or you can join just the european one.

They're a pretty nothing club, clubs with actual history have various rivalries acquired through the years, they have one.

They used to be a sound bunch, but now they're treating everybody like the enemy to try and get a rivalry going, now they're basically Evertonians that won the lottery.

I work with a load of City fans, they spend more time slagging off united than supporting their own club, pointing out every criticism on the news as a conspiracy against them.

We have a thread on here with hundreds of pages about the blueshite. The Mancs still devote loads of time to us and city slag United. That's modern football fans for you.

Ive got a season ticket and im in the auto cup scheme...this defo mean i get a ticket? Ive been to all the CL home games this season.

My mate has got his but ive still not got mine yet.

Managed to get a city away ticket from the general sale they had. Will just have to somehow get my way into our end.

Ive got a season ticket and im in the auto cup scheme...this defo mean i get a ticket? Ive been to all the CL home games this season.

My mate has got his but ive still not got mine yet.

Managed to get a city away ticket from the general sale they had. Will just have to somehow get my way into our end.

By the looks of it they're struggling to sell tickets, so there's a good chance the spares will be taken up by Liverpool fans anyway.

Imagine if there was more red than blue in there on the night.

Just had a little look on Bluemoon's thread on this. Obviously paraphrasing, but one poster was commenting how this Won't phase City but then said, "We'll get them back at the Etihad and show them a real atmosphere. None of this nonsense, just sing Blue Moon inside the ground and leave them stunned like the Hamburg players when we played them."

Cute.

Premier League champions-elect Manchester City are reportedly struggling to sell tickets for their UEFA Champions League quarterfinal against Liverpool.

City are in with a good chance of winning the competition, but it appears they still cannot generate enough interest to sell out the home leg of the tie.

Tickets for the game went on sale Monday, and seats are still available a couple days later. In contrast, Liverpool already sold out the other leg at Anfield within hours.

It will be interesting to see whether there are many empty seats during the tie between the two teams at the Etihad in a few weeks.

Premier League champions-elect Manchester City are reportedly struggling to sell tickets for their UEFA Champions League quarterfinal against Liverpool.

City are in with a good chance of winning the competition, but it appears they still cannot generate enough interest to sell out the home leg of the tie.

Tickets for the game went on sale Monday, and seats are still available a couple days later. In contrast, Liverpool already sold out the other leg at Anfield within hours.

It will be interesting to see whether there are many empty seats during the tie between the two teams at the Etihad in a few weeks.

There'll be Reds all over the gaff. Like Wembley 2016.

That idiot who writes in the manc news who was crying about the coach welcome is crying again and having petty digs.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-success-exposing-hypocrisy-14470905

This guy is meant to be a serious journalist. Fuck me. Hacks like him who manage to acquire an important platform make me sick.