You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fat middle aged men

Pureblood

I hope i'm understanding this, you want us to consider the woman as a whole, not just her looks. Ok. Thats all i'm seeing that you have said to be fair, but i am thick and could be missing something.

But we are not to consider middle aged men as a whole - just their looks (fat).

• Upvote 2

Is right -- personally I prefer Martin's Monthly Meltdown to the somewhat sporadic TK Player Ratings - and both are in the top 23.5% of stuff on here.

And MMM is a great band name.

He's teetering on the edge again.  He's TLW's own loveable Ant McPartlin, except he doesn't drive.

TK is obviously dead right here.

Posting pictures of scantily clad women is mega lame, fourteen year old lads mag sad bastardry.

Also the throwaway comments on the film thread I also agree with his thoughts, from “great tits” to the more “comedy” rapey ones are clearly symptoms of a culture that leads to the objectification and sexual abuse of women.

• Upvote 1

TK is obviously dead right here.

Posting pictures of scantily clad women is mega lame, fourteen year old lads mag sad bastardry.

Also the throwaway comments on the film thread I also agree with his thoughts, from “great tits” to the more “comedy” rapey ones are clearly symptoms of a culture that leads to the objectification and sexual abuse of women.

And yet you’ve 28k posts between you.

Not linked to TK in any way but a general comment on social media.

Some of the men calling for respect/equality on social media absolutely crack me up without seeing their own behaviour.

For example, there’s a guy on my Twitter who’s always championing the cause from women about respect/equality/#metoo

Fair enough and applaudable under normal circumstances but then he doesn’t like/retweet anything else other than tweets/photos of teenage YouTube/Pop Singer types who never really seem to be wearing much.

Would be sincere if he supported people obviously less attractive, he never does though. Not seen one overweight or unattractive female on his feed with that message.

I wonder why?

The guy in question is an absolute creep, obviously. Just an example of the many I see from men pushing/supporting a cause to try and get noticed by someone, with the aim of getting laid - which ultimately is a cheap way of looking at the opposite sex and completely undervalues an opinion.