You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kate Beckinsale

JohnnyH

Is that your point?

It was just a general observation.

The general point was that if you're going to start a thread extolling the virtues of Kate Beckinsale, then posting images of her whilst going silent on her acting ability makes you look like a sad old perve.

Similarly, I think the Summer Slags & Tits thread is a bit naff and it amuses me the amount of effort some people put into posting images of women they have no change of getting near.

Is that your point? Those same old farts have no chance of playing, oh I don't know a game where 11 men play another 11 men in a 90 minute race to see who can put a ball in a net more times than the other. Yet think if they were in that situation, they'd do better. They even have the temerity to criticise those that do. Projection of an imaginary self innit? it's the backbone of the entire internet.

Anyway, back on topic: Beckinsale's a comely lass who's cracking value on chat shows: she displays a depth of character borne of experience and a hearty attitude that most would do well to admire and endeavour to live by. And I for one would do that walkie-talkie/fart thing with her that my middle-aged brain cant quite recall right now.

Where's me Horlicks..?

She was brilliant on Jonathon Ross or Graham Norton a couple of years ago telling a story about always taking a pantomime horse costume with her when she stays in posh hotels.

Another classic "Nuts" style thread.

What is it with fat middle aged men posting photos of women they'll never get to fuck?

I have shagged her and to be honest she's fit, but doesn't put much effort in. She clearly thinks she doesn't have to.

It was just a general observation.

The general point was that if you're going to start a thread extolling the virtues of Kate Beckinsale, then posting images of her whilst going silent on her acting ability makes you look like a sad old perve.

Similarly, I think the Summer Slags & Tits thread is a bit naff and it amuses me the amount of effort some people put into posting images of women they have no change of getting near.

You understand the Internet, yeah?

You understand the Internet, yeah?

I think so, yeah.  It goes like this.  Start thread about attractive female.  Mention that said female "remains" one of the most attractive women of all time (I bet she was worried that she was falling down the JohnnyH pecking order but no, she remains right up there).  Post some photos.  Say nothing whatsoever about any of her other attributes.  Wait for the rep to flow in.  Walk off like a real man into the sunset. 

We've been down this road before and you seem to favour stick insects while I prefer real women with curves.

No, it’s not about preference, it’s about body shaming women who are in very good physical health by calling them malnourished. She is not, as a matter of fact, malnourished; that much is obvious. You like bigger women, that fine (although your inference that Kate Bekinsale isn’t a real women is pretty grim), but that’s not the same as talking about malnourishment. It’s as annoying as if every time I see a picture of Kelly Brooke I start calling her clinically obese and likely to be dead by 50. Mostly because it would be bollocks.

I think so, yeah.  It goes like this.  Start thread about attractive female.  Mention that said female "remains" one of the most attractive women of all time (I bet she was worried that she was falling down the JohnnyH pecking order but no, she remains right up there).  Post some photos.  Say nothing whatsoever about any of her other attributes.  Wait for the rep to flow in.  Walk off like a real man into the sunset. 

What are you trying to achieve?

Do you want to stop threads showing pictures of naked/semi naked women?

Yep, look what you've done.

Appreciating women beyond visual stimuli. 

Will someone ask him whether he wants to stop threads with pictures of naked/semi naked women. Due to my credibility he cant answer me.

Will someone ask him whether he wants to stop threads with pictures of naked/semi naked women. Due to my credibility he cant answer me.

You can start whatever threads you want.  I have the right to reply, on an open discussion forum.

I hope that clears up that particularly complex point for you.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a film she's ever been in. I only even know her because of who her Dad was. She's very pretty but wouldn't be particularly high on my fittest list as she's a bit too skinny and under nourished in my book.

I've just looked up her filmography and there's only one that I've seen: Shooting Fish. I saw it on a flight and quite enjoyed it. Mind you, I've changed my mind about a lot of things in the last 20 years, so I might think it's poo if I watched it now.