You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United 2 Liverpool 1 (Mar 10 2018)

tlw content

And it's nothing like what eeyore was called out on.

Eeyore was being a prick claiming Salah can't play on the right.

no, i said i don't like the way it affects Mane and unbalances the overall attacking potency of the side.

i don't think salahs build up play is brilliant though i admit, his passing and control can be incredibly erratic at times.

hopefully the goals just keep coming though so it wont be an issue and if he gets injured we wont have forgotten how to attack without channelling all the attacks for him to chase.

no, i said i don't like the way it affects Mane and unbalances the overall attacking potency of the side.

i don't think salahs build up play is brilliant though i admit, his passing and control can be incredibly erratic at times.

hopefully the goals just keep coming though so it wont be an issue and if he gets injured we wont have forgotten how to attack without channelling all the attacks for him to chase.

eeyore, on 04 Nov 2017 - 6:30 PM, said:

When it matters he is shite.

He's also made our attack very shite this season.

eeyore, on 23 Nov 2017 - 5:31 PM, said:

I'm not fully on board still even after the goal glut.

Think he's another big game choker which would be OK if we didn't have 7 others like that already.

eeyore, on 19 Nov 2017 - 4:31 PM, said:

Just my opinion, last season with mane on fire we were challenging for the league until he went to Africa Cup of nations.

This year with salah on fire we are struggling for top six.

Teams look far more capable of shutting us out this year than last year. To me we look predictable and narrower.

He's a good player though I'll have to admit.

The above is why you get called every cunt under the sun.

Blow me, fuck face.

Did salah choke against Ashley Young? Yep.

Did we look narrower and predictable?

Yep.

Are we struggling for top six this season - Nope.

Is our attack very shite this season - Nope.

Have you boxed yourself into a corner and won't admit you called it wrong - Yep.

• Upvote 1