You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford at home, Saturday 17.30

Grinch

We have to go to some awkward aways...

Palace is never easy for us and them fighting for lives makes it tougher.

The derby is the derby regardless of them being shite they will be up for us big time.

Chelsea away is really tough.

WBA you would think would be easy if they are dead but wouldn't put it past them to raise game just for us on the day.

Our home games look kind but teams at the bottom at the end of the season can be tough.

I am not saying we won't do it or we can't but it is gonna be one hell of a scrap for this top 4 against teams who need it just as badly as we do and who are used to getting it!

I agree some are tricky but really in theory we are a lot better than all barring Chelsea.

Palace got an actual Owl as manager, just need to keep their fans and Zaha quiet and I think that’s an easy win, they looked poor against Chelsea on Saturday.

I know it’s a derby but Everton are safe and to me looks like none of the players or fans are happy with Fat Sam, it’s hard to play for a manager when the faith has gone. I fully expect Firmino to have a load of shit thrown at him and him bang in a few and shut them up, with the events of the FA Cup game I think that will be a toxic atmosphere and they’ll be a red of two from their players whilst trying to play up to the crowd.

WBA are down and shit, fuck knows how we lost to them in the Cup. Luckily for us they look even worse at the moment.

We’ll more than likely drop points as it’s hard to go on such a run but I just feel we seem to bounce back from defeats really well and tend to go on runs following them. Nows a good a time as ever to go on a good winning run.

I agree some are tricky but really in theory we are a lot better than all barring Chelsea.

Palace got an actual Owl as manager, just need to keep their fans and Zaha quiet and I think that’s an easy win, they looked poor against Chelsea on Saturday.

I know it’s a derby but Everton are safe and to me looks like none of the players or fans are happy with Fat Sam, it’s hard to play for a manager when the faith has gone. I fully expect Firmino to have a load of shit thrown at him and him bang in a few and shut them up, with the events of the FA Cup game I think that will be a toxic atmosphere and they’ll be a red of two from their players whilst trying to play up to the crowd.

WBA are down and shit, fuck knows how we lost to them in the Cup. Luckily for us they look even worse at the moment.

We’ll more than likely drop points as it’s hard to go on such a run but I just feel we seem to bounce back from defeats really well and tend to go on runs following them. Nows a good a time as ever to go on a good winning run.

Fair points.

I think it may need 76 pts so potentially 16 to get minumum out of 24 available.

Nah, it’s my preference of the line up. I reckon it’d be worth trying out. Mane is not in his best form, so rest him for this one, and give Firmino a go in his natural position. Ings has looked lively whenever he came on.

Ah I get you.

I’d not want to drop Trent after last weekend. He had a bad day, he needs to get straight back on his bike after falling off imo. Plus he offers a lot more going forward than Gomez.

I’d go;

Karius

Trent Matip VVD Robertson

Milner Henderson Wijnaldum

Mo Bobby Mane