Quantcast
Watford at home, Saturday 17.30 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive one month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Snack Media

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Watford at home, Saturday 17.30

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#1 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

Was it last years fixture where we had a pretty dire game and Can popped up with an over head kick to take the 3 points?  Same again will do.  Three points essential.

#2 Trumo

Trumo

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

In last year's corresponding fixture, we twatted them 6-1. More of the same please.

#3 Creator Supreme

Creator Supreme

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

0-6
The Creator Supreme

I can't let you out!!

Why not?

Because the king of the potato people won't let me!

'It's wonderful when you're playing for Scotland, and you look down at that dark blue jersey, and the wee lion looks up at you, and says "Get out there and get at those English bastards!"'

#4 dockers_strike

dockers_strike

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:07 PM

Was it last years fixture where we had a pretty dire game and Can popped up with an over head kick to take the 3 points?  Same again will do.  Three points essential.

That was the away game.

#5 aventus

aventus

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:22 PM

Nice thread title, back to basics til we can get back on track, hopefully the team follows suit.

#6 scottthecanuck

scottthecanuck

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

Win is vital, drop points and we'll be inviting Chelsea back into the race and piling the pressure on ourselves for the run in.
equal amounts of dogshit and icecream will taste more like the former than the latter

#7 an tha

an tha

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:49 PM

Some horrible away games coming up so a must win here

#8 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:16 PM

Really looking forward to this. I might even check the result before the end of the season.

#9 Numero Veinticinco

Numero Veinticinco

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

Must win this one.

Away win.

When it comes to sex I'm similar to the thrilla in Manilla. A pimp by blood, not relation.

#10 magicrat

magicrat

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:26 PM

Deeney scuffs a winner in ET

#11 KMD7

KMD7

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:09 PM

We're definitely going to steamroller these cunts

0 - 7

Originally Posted by williby
Suarez's fate really is not just a human problem. He let a lot of fans go wild, and some are burned his shirt.
If Liverpool do not want him, then we can consider it sold.
Let the club stable internal peace of mind to play.

#12 Kevin D

Kevin D

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:18 PM

Karius

Arnold
Gomez
Van Dijk
Robertson

Can
Unnamed driver
Unnamed schoolgirl

Mane
Firmino
Salah
...two others are in critical condition. When, after having heard the explosion from their practice facility, they ran into the fire to help get people out. Ran into the fire.

#13 Chip Butty

Chip Butty

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:21 PM

Brookside 1 Murphy's Mob 0

#14 dylstar

dylstar

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:38 PM

Deeney scuffs a winner in ET

Watched that film a few times and definitely not seen Deeney score a goal in it .........

#15 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

Brookside 1 Murphy's Mob 0

I'll Grant you that.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#16 Baltar

Baltar

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:52 PM

Absolute must win after the disaster last week. We lost to the cunts, and all the other cunts we're competing with for a top 4 finish won their games. Anything less than victory this weekend would be a massive blow.

#17 janmolby

janmolby

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:40 AM

Massive games, 3 points puts us 7 ahead of 5th place.

And we play the following week before Chelsea face Spurs.

Win our next two and we will be 10 points in front of Chelsea.

#18 joe_fishfish

joe_fishfish

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:48 AM

I want to see a fucking response from these fucking wimps after that display at Old Trafford.

#19 dockers_strike

dockers_strike

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

I am hoping we deliver a knock out punch to that fathead deeneys ugly face then go in with a couple of upper cuts as he is going down. He is one nomark player I truely cannot stand. He reminds me of vinnie jones who stole a living as a footballer for far too long.

#20 DimReaper

DimReaper

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:30 PM

Yeah, this feels like a big game/point in the season. I'd be a bit concerned if we don't win here. That said, we should win easily. 4-1

没有人比俱乐部更大

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users