You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday, 10th March - Man Utd vs Liverpool. Battle for second place gets serious.

This is one of the most important games of the season. Forget second place. Forget Champions League. Forget highest place finish between the teams. Just for today, let's focus on beating this Shitcoat led team into the middle of next week.

After a cracking run in the Premier League - along with a smashing of a certain former Shitcoat team - I hope to see a similar scoreline here. Hope.

Karius keeps the gloves. 

Alexander-Arnold - van Dijk - Lovren - Robertson

Milner/Wijnaldum - Henderson - Can

Mane - Firmino - Salah

Hat-trick for Salah, single goals for Mane and Firmino. Goals for any other players would be a welcome bonus.

Who was it that said "it will be as one sided as gang rape"?

It's crazy really, they've some fantastic players and a manger whose won everything there is but they're playing dogshit football and there for the taking.

I agree, they're no great shakes.  The crowd won't let them park the bus, and we should be able to dry bum them.  Let's humiliate them. Actually I don't care how we do it, as long as we get three points.

Go out and fuck then up badly. They are fucking rubbish.

Just play normally, be patient and then play round them.

They are nothing but lucky bastards, with a mentally ill gnome for a manager.

Bide our time, weigh them up, draw them out and then fucking rip them apart.

We are better than them, get Virgil to watch Lukaku for abit, kick him, drag him out wide into the fullback position where he always loses it and then let Robbo loose up the wing.

If they play anywhere near the same team as last night I'm hoping we can embarrass the cunts.

• Upvote 1

I fear a spawny goal for them and them shutting up shop. I hope I’m wrong.

For a good team they are rubbish! For the team in second spot in the league they are so unadventurous. Loads of money. Loads of expensive players. But they are significantly less than sum of their parts because of the small man at the helm.

I hope very much we don’t have to tolerate an interaction between the hateful, contrived smugness of Mourinho and that of United fans.

Too fucking much by half.

I’d be happy with 1-0 with De Gea scooping the ball into his own net in the last minute with the arm he’s just broken punching Fellaini’s face in accidentally at a corner.

• Upvote 2

Was it last season we tried this? They were there for the taken then too and we fucked it up by sitting back.

We were in the middle of a horrible run to be fair and had Arnold drafted in as emergency cover for clyne. We tried to win it late on when Coutinho came on. Their goal was poxed too the poxy cunts!

Hope we’re out of sight and taking the piss in front of a half empty stadium by the hour mark. Can’t face watching these little cunts throwing themselves on the deck as soon as one of our players takes the ball off them within 30 yards of our goal with 20 minutes to go.

You just know this shithouse of a ref will be giving them every chance they need on Saturday. Shame Clattenburg weren’t still here for this one.