You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am drinking myself into an early grave...

Carvalho Diablo

Just bough 2 more bottles of whisky a couple of back. Thats 3 full bottles,3rd of Bottle bourbon and a 3rd of dark rum.

Ain't got shit to do for a week,no work,no plans bar hitting St Albamd and Hemel to check charity shops and 2nd hand record shops

Games to play

Music on the turntable

Drinks to drink

https://youtu.be/1iAYhQsQhSY

Happy birthday my mate! Also got a week off to go on an intermitenenent bender.

• Upvote 1

I love a drink but hangovers aren't worth it, well to get shit faced on a regular basis.

You'd have thought someone would have invented a hangover cure by now.

Had to quit drink some years ago, doctor's orders and all that. Fucked that shit off after 18 long months and since then NAE FOOKIN HANGOVERS.

Get the fuck in.Seriously,hangover free zone here.

Hope this doesn't sounds a tad sexist but I couldn't really GAF anyway like, but there's a ton of new young hot as fuck fanny in our place. Lovely birds with fabulous stuff front and back.

Moonwalking to an unemployable disaster zone...and it's a fucking pleasure to go down smiling.

• Upvote 1

Intravenous saline drip does the job, tbh. Not the easiest thing to get your hands on, granted.

Other than that, a can of cherry coke and a suck treat works quite nicely for all but the very worst hangovers.

Do you think the salt or protein cures it and do you like the taste?

Weren't you in a coma for six months or something Lee? And ended up having half your internal organs removed? I might be exaggerating.

Lucky as fuck.

Coma for about 3

Only the unimportant ones removed like the Gallbladder and most of my Pancreas.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger*

*Thats a fucking lie that shit.

• Upvote 3