You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars! City at home, 14th Jan

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm choosing to believe that we are actually a more sophisticated side than Spurs, and that it was because Klopp had it covered.

Maybe Pep saw big Virgil cleaning up in the air against Everton and decided against it. It must have come as a surprise to them when he didn't start.  

• Upvote 1

Just watched the whole of the match again with English commentary this time, forgot what a pair of massive pricks Tyler and Neville are.

I was still on the edge of my seat, at one point my daughter came into the room to ask me something and I went 'Shhh, I'm watching the game!' Hahaha WTF is that all about. 

Neville and Tyler were laughing, they couldn't hide their glee, they wanted City to score so badly.

Guest Pistonbroke

Neville and Tyler were laughing, they couldn't hide their glee, they wanted City to score so badly.

Yeah, the pair of cunts were embarrassing at the end, like listening to two knob heads at the bar. 

Just watched the MOTD2 highlights.

None of the usual filler, lingering shots of a manager scratching his happy-sack or replays of a controversially contested throw-in. Not even time to show Robbo taking the lot of them on.

For once, it must have been hard to edit that down, because the whole match was highlights.

Just watched the MOTD2 highlights.

None of the usual filler, lingering shots of a manager scratching his happy-sack or replays of a controversially contested throw-in. Not even time to show Robbo taking the lot of them on.

For once, it must have been hard to edit that down, because the whole match was highlights.

Yup, they all rattled on about our incredible pressing and yet they failed to show Maddog's mental marauding.

Phaf!