You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars! City at home, 14th Jan

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

COYR, let's bring a halt to their unbeaten run. It will be a hard game this, but City are showing signs of having to dig in of late to get results, much like ourselves. Hopefully we have a full team to pick from and we do have a decent break to get them fit now. 

Fuck me, it's gonna be a cracker. Reckon 2-2 myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if we went on to win this game by the odd goal. 

Extreme diligence, solidity and concentration at the back. Total game management, energy and spark in midfield. Superior mobility, incision and utter ruthlessness in attack.

But I would take a spawny 1-0 win as we hardly ever get those.

Guest Pistonbroke

Extreme diligence, solidity and concentration at the back. Total game management, energy and spark in midfield. Superior mobility, incision and utter ruthlessness in attack.

But I would take a spawny 1-0 win as we hardly ever get those.

2-1 with a late winner is our new mantra mate. 

COYR, let's bring a halt to their unbeaten run. It will be a hard game this, but City are showing signs of having to dig in of late to get results, much like ourselves. Hopefully we have a full team to pick from and we do have a decent break to get them fit now. 

Fuck me, it's gonna be a cracker. Reckon 2-2 myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if we went on to win this game by the odd goal. 

If we win this one, G, I think your next thread title should be the opening paragraph from A Tale of Two Cities.

Guest Pistonbroke

If we win this one, G, I think your next thread title should be the opening paragraph from A Tale of Two Cities.

Hahaha, we have Swansea again after the City game. 

Guest Pistonbroke

United made an era out of it.

There is something satisfying about getting a late winner but I#d rather go back to swatting teams aside J. 

Hope we beat them. I work with a load of City fans and it's becoming unbearable, I think they're even starting to bore themselves with it.

I know it'll mean fuck all because they'll win the league anyway, but they're going on about getting given a special gold trophy for being undefeated the entire season, it'll be nice to take that way from them.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking Oscar Wilde over here

Hoping Salah and Coutinho are back in for this.  We're going to need a much improved performance;.   We matched them toe for toe prior to the sending off earlier in the season so I'm looking forward too it.

Arthur C Clarke mate. 

We can beat them. Hopefully with Coutinho playing in a red shirt, as well as our other luminaries. They have had an incredible run and will win the league. But we can beat them and remind them we’re coming up the hill and they won’t have it all to themselves as Klopp assembles his team.

Both sides will score, but we will come out on top.

Fully expecting no Firmino here

Do not trust the FA one bit. Reckon they'll suspend him for offensive language without clarifying what it that was said.

Looked something like 'Hijo de Puta' or son of a whore(the Portuguese version,maybe the same as the Spanish?) which is used in the same way as 'Fuck off' or in these parts 'Yer ma's on the game.'

I would be really looking forward to this as I am still clinging to the pre-sending off dominance of the first game.  I also think their defence is as bad as ours.  And we have a better forward line.

However, the fact that it is going to be overshadowed by the the Coutinho circus will ruin everything.

Fully expecting no Firmino here

Do not trust the FA one bit. Reckon they'll suspend him for offensive language without clarifying what it that was said.

Wouldn't put it past them to start (and end) a campaign against foul language with us.