Quantcast
Champions League, Final 16 - Draw 11/12, 11am - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Champions League, Final 16 - Draw 11/12, 11am

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 Buoy

Buoy

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:09 PM

Pot 1 (club coefficient ranking): Manchester United (14), Paris Saint-Germain (6), Roma (30), Barcelona (3), Liverpool (32), Manchester City (8), Besiktas (28), Tottenham Hotspur (21). 

Pot 2: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Chelsea (15), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12), Real Madrid (1).

Liverpool finished top of Group E and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1). 

Other:

Manchester United finished top of Group A and will face: Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donestk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Chelsea finished second in Group C and will face Paris Saint-Germain (6), Barcelona (3) or Besiktas (28). 

Manchester City finished top of Group F and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Tottenham finished top of Group H and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16) or Porto (12).

#2 Thoth

Thoth

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:13 PM

Obvs Basel but more likely Juventus

#3 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:13 PM

Anyone but Juve.

#4 Creator Supreme

Creator Supreme

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

Bring on Real and kick Ronaldo in the cunt!
The Creator Supreme

I can't let you out!!

Why not?

Because the king of the potato people won't let me!

'It's wonderful when you're playing for Scotland, and you look down at that dark blue jersey, and the wee lion looks up at you, and says "Get out there and get at those English bastards!"'

#5 Hades

Hades

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:17 PM

Imagine if we beat Real Madrid, Bayern München, Barcelona and PSG on our way to winning the trophy.

#6 Creator Supreme

Creator Supreme

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:19 PM

Imagine if we beat Real Madrid, Bayern München, Barcelona and PSG on our way to winning the trophy.

Leverkusen, Juve, Chelsea and Milan last time. I think the only one we were expected to win was Leverkusen so you never know!

So Basel it is and 0-2 on aggregate then!
The Creator Supreme

I can't let you out!!

Why not?

Because the king of the potato people won't let me!

'It's wonderful when you're playing for Scotland, and you look down at that dark blue jersey, and the wee lion looks up at you, and says "Get out there and get at those English bastards!"'

#7 Thoth

Thoth

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:21 PM

So basically it will end up ...

Liverpool v Juve
Utd v Shakthar
City v Porto
Chelsea v Besiktas
Spurs v Basel

It’s how we roll

#8 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:21 PM

Madrid please.

OOOHHH!

#9 Rorschach08

Rorschach08

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:25 PM

https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/ko

Posted this elsewhere, but the above link is for a simulated draw.

We get Madrid when I did it

#10 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:25 PM

Not Juve.

Hopefully Madrid or Bayern.
#LK1

#11 karl1987

karl1987

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:28 PM

The way we play, Juve would be our worst draw.  

#12 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:30 PM

Right, thats it then, changing over.

Juve please, punch them in the mouth then kick them in the nuts.

OOOHHH!

#13 Buoy

Buoy

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:32 PM

Hf3zWLy.jpg

#14 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

What the fuck am I looking at there?

OOOHHH!

#15 Buoy

Buoy

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

What the fuck am I looking at there?

Some coloured boxes mate. 

Probabilities. 

#16 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:39 PM

Why are real madrid called waxrap?

#17 No2

No2

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/ko

Posted this elsewhere, but the above link is for a simulated draw.

We get Madrid when I did it

I done it 4 times and we got Madrid each time.

#18 Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

Why are real madrid called waxrap?

It's Shakthar Don...

Anyway, did that simulated draw above and we got Basel. Red Mancs got Bayern and Spurs got Shakthar. Chelsea got Beskitas and Blue mancs Sevilla. I'm guessing everyone bar the scum would be happy with that draw. 

They say the devil's water - it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while

#19 Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:58 PM

Pot 1 (club coefficient ranking): Manchester United (14), Paris Saint-Germain (6), Roma (30), Barcelona (3), Liverpool (32), Manchester City (8), Besiktas (28), Tottenham Hotspur (21). 

Pot 2: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Chelsea (15), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12), Real Madrid (1).

Liverpool finished top of Group E and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1). 

Other:

Manchester United finished top of Group A and will face: Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donestk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Chelsea finished second in Group C and will face Paris Saint-Germain (6), Barcelona (3) or Besiktas (28). 

Manchester City finished top of Group F and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Tottenham finished top of Group H and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16) or Porto (12).

Weirdly, every team in pot 2 is higher ranked than Liverpool, Roma, Spurs and Beskitas from pot 1. 

They say the devil's water - it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while

#20 Skaro

Skaro

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:06 AM

Bobby and Big Ears.

Firmino to score the winner in Kiev.

Oh, a Bordeaux is one of the clarets all right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users