Quantcast
Jurgen Klopp - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Jurgen Klopp

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:22 AM

I personally think he fits like a glove. 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#2 TK421

TK421

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

That's football.

#3 Boss

Boss

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:04 AM

As the man himself would say "we are in a good moment".

#4 G Richards

G Richards

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:20 AM

Needs a bit more backing to complete the team, but he knows what he’s about and I like him.
"In him was life, and that life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

#5 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:57 AM

Hes had a pint

OOOHHH!

#6 3 Stacks

3 Stacks

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:41 AM

As the man himself would say "we are in a good moment".

It's a normal situation. Really cool. 

#7 Hades

Hades

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

The naysayers have mysteriously disappeared from the forums after 3 good results. It's almost as if they're spoilt, fickle brats with zero tactical or management knowledge.

#8 stringvest

stringvest

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:54 AM

Naysayers, yaysayers.

I preferred the cheese and onion pasties from sayers.

#9 Boss

Boss

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:54 AM

It's a normal situation. Really cool. 

Yes, of course. That's how it is.

#10 El Rojo

El Rojo

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

I had dinner with the owners and they were really cool guys. Ian Ayre was there also.
"This is the only time you're going to be famous, when Paulie Malignaggi mentions your name."

#11 Yerse

Yerse

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

100000000000% best manager we have had since Rafa.

#12 Yerse

Yerse

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

Waiting for Funeeeeeee to pop with his sub out posts.

#13 Chip Butty

Chip Butty

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:48 AM

His granddad bombed Stan Boardman's nan's chippy in.

That may be a metaphor, I'm not sure, but until he apologises to the entire population of Liverpool and specifically Stan Boardman, he'll never truly be accepted. 

One other issue I have, when we had Houllier there was a marked increase in town, of French themed restaurants, we got benitez and it all went Tapas and San Miguel, so where are the rustic German and ham knuckle bars and the like, I ask myself. Not that I'd go, but where are they?  

#14 lfc_jay8

lfc_jay8

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

He’s the best manager we’ve had since Rafa, will become our best manager since the old days. He’s the best fit for our club and our people and the best manager we could realistically attract.

I’d honestly only put Pep and begrudgingly Mourinho simply on trophies won above him in world football right now, Poch who hasn’t won anything and Simeone who has only displayed an overly negative tactic are the only others I think come close. Conte for me despite dominating Serie A and winning the Premier League isn’t as good, he won the league with Juve whilst completely outspending everyone else and taking all the leagues best players and took over a squad of already proven league winners at Chelsea and won the league. Also Juve have gone up another level since Allegri’s been their.

1. Pep
2. Mourinho (who’s rapidly declining)
3. Klopp
4. Simeone
5. Pochettino/Conte

Is my top 5 in the world right now, it may seem biased because Conte and Simeone have won more than Klopp has but Simeone benefits from having an extremely good transfer team at Atletico and Conte has been at two of their leagues biggest clubs, Klopp developed a brilliant team from scratch at Dortmund and he’s competing here with one arm tied behind his back and still delivers what he’s realistically expected too.

#15 Chip Butty

Chip Butty

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:50 AM

He’s the best manager we’ve had since Rafa, will become our best manager since the old days. He’s the best fit for our club and our people and the best manager we could realistically attract. I’d honestly only put Pep and begrudgelu Mourinho

And you were doing so well up to this point

#16 Lycan

Lycan

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

Mourinho ahead of Klopp? Get to fuck.

#17 manwiththestick

manwiththestick

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

I like him and want to see the club win somethings under his guidance.
Ohhhhh, look honey, our boy's a genius! He's rigged a pulley system so he can eat sausage and work on his stupid drawings.

#18 lfc_jay8

lfc_jay8

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:11 AM

Mourinho ahead of Klopp? Get to fuck.

I’m solely going on past glories mate, trust me I hate Mourinho more than most and can’t stand the way his teams play the game but his track record up to this point is almost impeccable. Winning the CL with Porto and that Inter team is truly remarkable, like I said though his star and his appeal are declining rapidly, if he doesn’t do anything significant at Utd then he’s falling down the list of current top managers quicker than Kevin Spacey is on a list of potential actors in a new movie.

#19 Jennings

Jennings

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:13 AM

The naysayers have mysteriously disappeared from the forums after 3 good results. It's almost as if they're spoilt, fickle brats with zero tactical or management knowledge.

We're on international break, slagging off our respective national managers.

Gentleman Gamer.

#20 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

Naysayers, yaysayers.

I preferred the cheese and onion pasties from sayers.

What about those of us who feel like dancing? The Leo Sayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users