Quantcast
Surname Draft Discussion & rear Entry Thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Surname Draft Discussion & rear Entry Thread

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

Rules:

• 1st letter of the surname can't match i.e.; if you pick Mendonca you can't pick Maradona 
  • 1 club per player. i.e.; If your player has played for Lecce, Dukla Prague and Prescot Cables, no other player can have played for them teams 
  • The players debut must have been after 1990. If they made their debut in the 1989/90 season thats fine provided it was in 1990. 

Kapish? 

We have 8 so far. i will kick this off later on this evening. See if we can get a few more heads involved. 

Bjornebye
Dynamite
MegadriveMan
Elite
Lifetime fan
Alex_K
John101

Clarence 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#2 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Anymore ?

cosby_weiner.gif

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#3 MegadriveMan

MegadriveMan

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:05 PM

Good idea, I will get researching now!

#4 aRdja

aRdja

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:11 PM

Yeah I’ll do it.

#5 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

Yeah I’ll do it.

You'd have thought you'd have learned by now... Add yer name to the list...!

Bjornebye
Dynamite
MegadriveMan
Elite
Lifetime fan
Alex_K
John101
Clarence

aRdja

#6 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:56 PM

1 more ..... ? 

#7 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

1 more you aids ridden fucks. Col? Rubble? 

#8 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

1 more you aids ridden fucks. Col? Rubble? 

I'm already in you cock womble. 

#LK1

#9 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

Fuck sake. 

#10 Elite

Elite

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Just do 9. 3 Groups of 3, first place out of each group goes to the final.

If you can arsed that is.

Fair play for taking the draft organiser mantle.

#11 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

Just do 9. 3 Groups of 3, first place out of each group goes to the final.

If you can arsed that is.

Fair play for taking the draft organiser mantle.

Who the fuck are you lad?

Good idea. ill sort it tomorrow 

#12 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:37 PM

Whats this mess?

OOOHHH!

#13 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

Whats this mess?

Had a pint have you?

#14 Pidge

Pidge

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:59 AM

Go on then.

You say the hill's too steep to climb.

#15 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

Go on then.

Another anti-list drafter...

Bjornebye
Dynamite
MegadriveMan
Elite
Lifetime fan
Alex_K
John101
Clarence
aRdja

Pidge

#16 Elite

Elite

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

Messi for me. One club swung it.

DJ Alex K next

#17 Clarence

Clarence

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

Ignore 

Thought it was 90s based

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit. 

#18 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

This one club is it like the last one. Clubs outside of the 90s do not count?

Debut has to have been after 1990 so that doesn't come into it mate. Any club is ruled out if they have played for them. 

#19 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:13 PM

What are we using for Brazilian players? Their family name or the common name that they're better known as.

Take Pele for example, would it be P for Pele, or would it be N for Nascimento, which is Pele's real surname? (Edson Arantes do Nascimento)

#20 Clarence

Clarence

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

Got to be the common name surely

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users