Quantcast
Premier League Round Up (Nov 4-5 2017) - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Premier League Round Up (Nov 4-5 2017)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 tlw content

tlw content

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

nohandshake.jpg

Most of the interesting games were on the Sunday but Saturday wasn't lacking in entertainment. The best game came at the stadium formerly known as the Britannia where Leicester and Stoke went at it hammer and tong. 

Iborra blasted in a loose ball to give Leicester the lead and they should have been at least three up before Shaqiri equalised. Nice finish from him, but Schmeichel made it easy for him by diving the wrong way. Poor that, it was obvious where Shaqiri was going to put it as his hips don’t lie. 

Mahrez - who was terrific - put Leicester ahead once more but Crouchy came off the bench to thump in an equaliser with his head. Have I mentioned before how much I love Peter Crouch? I have? Oh well, I’ll say it again anyway. I fucking love Peter Crouch.

He said afterwards he wants to play until he's 40. This role he’s playing, where he comes on for the last 20 minutes, I reckon he can play until he’s 50. He was never quick and unlike most of us he's not having to battle to keep his weight down as he gets older,  probably because of the ciggies. 

Bobby Madley was replaced by Jon Moss during the game. That’s like turning on the car radio and hearing an Ed Sheeran song on, immediately switching to another station only to hear a different fucking Ed Sheeran song. 

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for THREE MONTHS.

#2 sir roger

sir roger

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

Some great lines there , Dave

Just so you know in future, Rajiv Van La Parra is Gini Wijnaldum's half brother.

Gary , you didn't kill your brother. Those gorillas did.

#3 SasaS

SasaS

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

There is a group of players I hate for no reason, and the way I struggled to create a pun with Schindler's name put him firmly into that group, hell, it put him at the top of the group so much that he pretty much now owns that list.

I'm really liking what he's giving us right now. If it continues then soon people will be talking about the 'SASAS'.

Dave Usher

#4 Josef Svejk

Josef Svejk

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

I genuinely don't bother with Match of the Day or equivalents these days. I prefer this column.

Klopp fits us like an arse on a bucket.

#5 deiseach

deiseach

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:48 PM

A rip-roaring stream of consciousness about Cleverly there.

#6 Paul Wright

Paul Wright

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:48 PM

"Swansea did the bar in Injury time"

No wonder the conceded, piss heads

#7 mark melia

mark melia

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

Dave's reports are fucking boss.

#8 dave u

dave u

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

Some great lines there , Dave

Just so you know in future, Rajiv Van La Parra is Gini Wijnaldum's half brother.

I knew Gini's half brother played for them, never twigged that's who it was though. He played against us but I never noticed him. Never noticed Gini much either until he scored!

#9 sir roger

sir roger

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

I knew Gini's half brother played for them, never twigged that's who it was though. He played against us but I never noticed him. Never noticed Gini much either until he scored!

As soon as I heard La Parra had scored I knew Huddersfield were at home.

Gary , you didn't kill your brother. Those gorillas did.

#10 Tj hooker

Tj hooker

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

Brilliant round up

#11 Bernard Diomede

Bernard Diomede

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

Schindler made the referees list for the second time and received his marching orders?

Shirley that was the line right there Dave?
'Moving from Wales to Italy is like moving to a different country'- Ian Rush

#12 Spy Bee

Spy Bee

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

The red card left Schindler Listless???

The poor and the needy are selfish and greedy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users