You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stranger Things

Rick Sanchez C-137

Guest Pistonbroke

I watched the first series the day it appeared on Netflix and kind of wish I'd dragged it out. Going to try one episode a day from Friday.

Not gonna happen.

Yep, it's released Friday over here in Germany, I'll probably have it done and dusted by Sunday. 

Series.

Series refers to the whole collection of episodes and Season to a particular run/batch of episodes, surely, El Stoufferino?

As in, 'Season 1 of Stranger Things was excellent. I hope they can maintain the quality as it has the potential to be one of the all-time great TV series'.

• Upvote 1

Series refers to the whole collection of episodes and Season to a particular run/batch of episodes, surely, El Stoufferino?

As in, 'Season 1 of Stranger Things was excellent. I hope they can maintain the quality as it has the potential to be one of the all-time great TV series'.

Nah, season is just the word Americans use for series.

• Upvote 2

Am I the only one who thought the end of the first series was shite?

I'm looking forward to it starting again but I did think it was a tad overhyped.

No you are not, as far as I recall the debate at the time in another thread. But this one is for believers, not doubters.

First proper series I’ve watched and been addicted to in a while. Watched all series one in a week! The soundtrack is awesome as well. Loads of synth!

Yea the sound track is great! I even love the theme! If this was 2006 and people still had ringtones, I'd have it as my ringtone.

Fuck it, I'm going to set it as my notification tone.