You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

At what point do we lose our shit?

Gym Beglin

If you want to keep wheeling the money argument out then good luck with that.

We've gone over this time and time again, the money is the problem. Sure, more money would make it easier to achieve success but you can easily mess that up.

Money wasn't the reason we didn't get a new centre back.

Money wasn't the reason we didn't buy a new striker.

Money wasn't the reason we didn't get a new CM.

We are where we are because of Klopp's choices. And if we got £390m to spend next summer then there's still no assurance he wouldn't rate Firmino higher than a new striker, just like he's done with Moreno over Robertson or Wijnaldum over Oxlade Chamberlain, or Lovren over Klavan or Mignolet over Karius.

And if you can't be arsed to think the situation through then you're not some superfan, you've just got your head in clouds and hoping for a miracle.

I fancy us to beat Spurs at Wembley. We’ll be a point behind them if that happens. It’s October. We’ve spent relatively fuck all compared to the other teams. Everyone knows we have problems but I’m still backing this manager to turn them round in the long haul. I’m not losing my shit. It’s on the owners more than anyone if this season turns to shit. If we got a new manager they wouldn’t start throwing money around so it’s irrelevant really. Load of shite

I see no reason to lose my shit. We're hobbling along to what is expected to be a fight to defend our CL spot from last year.

It's only if you belong to the delusional squad that back in August thought we'd win the league that there's any reason to lose your shit.

For everyone else, it's business (no pun intended) as usual.

• Upvote 1

If this is a thread to vent away. Here goes.

You are a massive fucking twat. A Cunt. End of vent. Cheers

Not so much a vent but a statement of fact. Now fuck off and go and support Spurs you fucking beaut.

Makes you come across as big a, if not bigger, beaut than funnneeeee, in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

I think that people are purposefully adapting my question to make or sound like I want Klopp out.

Not the case.

I want Klopp to stop doing the same shit, game in game out, and then talking about luck when we fail to win.

I don't have the same confidence about Spurs at Wembley. Our pressing game will be very difficult on that pitch.

Maybe.

I'm just surprised by how 'calm' people are at present. More than surprised.

There will be no middle ground here, the needle will move drastically if we don't beat Maribor or Spurs.

More likely the fans will turn on FSG than Klopp, but for me the blame sits with Klopp.

Now that doesn't mean I want him gone, but I want a fire under his arse. It should come as no surprise to him if he understands the club's history. This club shouldn't be 10 points off the top in October, ever.

Right now Lynn I need two positives.