You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football INDEX - Real Money Football Stockmarket

Captain Turdseye

One last post about this then, you ignorant cunts.

So far I've managed to buy shares in players and they're down about 40p. I can quite clearly see where I've gone wrong though so if anyone does ever fancy trying it, and you don't use Top Cashback, drop me a PM for a referral code and we'll each get a free tenner. Ta.

This time next year, Rodney...

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Istvan Kosma said:

Anyone bother with this? I got into late but have found you can get decent returns

I was shite at it and thought you would have to sink a lot more money into it than I was prepared to at the time. As soon as I saw the opportunity to get my initial tenner back I got out of it. I think I’ve got about 4p left in there. 

It was worth doing for the Top Cashback alone. If they still have it on there, there’s £30 to be had there for about five minutes messing around on your phone. 

What’s your strategy?

• 2 years later...
On 15/02/2019 at 11:36, Istvan Kuntstain said:

I've put a few quid in, I tend to look for some value in under valued players and I go for young players with a good trend for long term gains like Brewster even though he doesn't play has risen over a year and doubled in value... 

Did you lose out on this fucking disaster mate? Seems the pandemic exposed it as a pyramid scheme. 

It did actually cross my mind to get back into it a few weeks before it went bust, using the little amount I made on Crypto, but then I must have got distracted and forgot about it. You know what the internet is like. One minute you’re considering investing in thin air, the next you’re reading about transsexuals on the GF and investigating how all the 34DD single women in your area managed to get hold of your email address. 

5 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Nah I got out of there with profit (though I had to go through hoops to get my cash).... I warned them on their forum that as soon as they changed the selling structure it was fucked and a race to the bottom..  plenty have lost though.. 

What about the selling structure changed? 

I don't know anything about this like, but I'm interested in what happened. 

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

What about the selling structure changed? 

I don't know anything about this like, but I'm interested in what happened. 

If it’s the same thing I read in an article the other day, they used to have a ‘sell now’ option whereby Football Index themselves would pay you the money for the “shares”, removing the need to auction them off, although at a lower price than the auction would theoretically earn you. Effectively a cash out button. Once they did that, removing people’s chance to get money out quickly the share prices plummeted. 

Edit: What he said.