Quantcast
Long-Shot - Does anyone know anyone inside LFC? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Long-Shot - Does anyone know anyone inside LFC?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:00 PM

Bit random but a lad in work lost his daughter a couple of weeks ago. One of the girls in work is trying to get a signed Little mix picture and has contacted the band, label etc but no joy. 

Just a thought but if anyone knows anyone who could possibly get Oxlade on the case maybe that could solve it? 

Long shot like but dont go Brechin my balls

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#2 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Message him on twitter?
#LK1

#3 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:19 PM

Im sure they get loads every day mate 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#4 Josef Svejk

Josef Svejk

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

Modest Management, Google tells me. That would be the way to go, I reckon.

Klopp fits us like an arse on a bucket.

#5 chevettehs

chevettehs

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

Doesn't Usher have contact with Carra? If you get no joy via his management I'm sure Carra would be able to get in touch. 

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. 

#6 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Thanks lads i'll pass it on to the girl in our work. 

#7 SlugTrail

SlugTrail

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

Im sure they get loads every day mate

are you just gonna try and bang Perrie?

#8 ROTOQ

ROTOQ

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

Perrie and I have a lot in common. She wanted AOC to join Chelsea too.

Be the change you want to see in the world

#9 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

are you just gonna try and bang Perrie?

Shut the fuck up man. 

Jade 

#10 Skidfingers McGonical

Skidfingers McGonical

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:18 PM

My uncle and his mates set up a foundation for their mates Mum who passed away from cancer. They were putting together an charity ball with people from Corrie coming (our mate is a sound guy on the cobbled streets of Weatherfield) and they got in contact with both us and Everton.

To cut a long story short, Everton were boss and offers loads to auction. Us, we offered fuck all and told them that they only deal with agreed charities.

It was only when they were threatened with shame that they stretched out to a signed ball.
Learning carries within itself certain dangers because out of necessity one has to learn from one's enemies.

Leon Trotsky

#11 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

My uncle and his mates set up a foundation for their mates Mum who passed away from cancer. They were putting together an charity ball with people from Corrie coming (our mate is a sound guy on the cobbled streets of Weatherfield) and they got in contact with both us and Everton.

To cut a long story short, Everton were boss and offers loads to auction. Us, we offered fuck all and told them that they only deal with agreed charities.

It was only when they were threatened with shame that they stretched out to a signed ball.

LFC is a joke. Really saddens me, stuff like that.

#12 Skidfingers McGonical

Skidfingers McGonical

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

LFC is a joke. Really saddens me, stuff like that.

It is Tony. Everton threw on about 10 prizes. Signed shirts, balls, tickets, gloves etc.
Learning carries within itself certain dangers because out of necessity one has to learn from one's enemies.

Leon Trotsky

#13 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

Pisses me off that. Club is so out of touch with the supporters its unreal. 

Girl in work might have it sorted now but still if anyone does have a quick in let me know. 

Ta lids. 

#14 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

Xerxes knows most of the board.

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well, it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!

#15 manwiththestick

manwiththestick

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

My brothers son died as a baby and before the funeral he went to the Everton store as he wanted to buy him his first kit as he hadn't got round to it. When he was getting the kit printed with my nephews name on it my brother naturally got a bit upset and went outside for air, I explained to the guy doing the printing what happened and said we'd nip back in a bit to collect. When we did they insisted he took the kit for free and even chucked in a mini scarf and teddy bear. Such a lovely gesture and as much as I want them to lose every game, I'll give them this.
Ohhhhh, look honey, our boy's a genius! He's rigged a pulley system so he can eat sausage and work on his stupid drawings.

#16 razor

razor

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

I know it's exaggerated - to the point where I fully expect to see "More Than A Club" written across the Main Stand seats one day - there is not one single doubt in my mind that Everton as a football club is better than our own.

You can take that fan card scheme, that corporate intro music, that electronic advertising hoarding and all the other rubbish that I have to put up with and you can stuff 'em right up your arse! - Jimmy, Quadrophenia

#17 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

Bill Kenwright > FSG

#18 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

Bill Kenwright > FSG

Henry's hotpot has got nothing on Betty's.

A R T I F I C I A L   I N T E L L I G E N C E

#19 Red74

Red74

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

It is Tony. Everton threw on about 10 prizes. Signed shirts, balls, tickets, gloves etc.

We've been notorious for this shit since the 80's. This club don't deserve our support half the time

#20 AngryofTuebrook

AngryofTuebrook

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:50 PM

Long shot like but dont go Brechin my balls

I like what you did there.

Resistance is never futile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users