You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Long-Shot - Does anyone know anyone inside LFC?

Bjornebye

Bit random but a lad in work lost his daughter a couple of weeks ago. One of the girls in work is trying to get a signed Little mix picture and has contacted the band, label etc but no joy. 

Just a thought but if anyone knows anyone who could possibly get Oxlade on the case maybe that could solve it? 

Long shot like but dont go Brechin my balls

• Upvote 1

My uncle and his mates set up a foundation for their mates Mum who passed away from cancer. They were putting together an charity ball with people from Corrie coming (our mate is a sound guy on the cobbled streets of Weatherfield) and they got in contact with both us and Everton.

To cut a long story short, Everton were boss and offers loads to auction. Us, we offered fuck all and told them that they only deal with agreed charities.

It was only when they were threatened with shame that they stretched out to a signed ball.

• Upvote 2

My uncle and his mates set up a foundation for their mates Mum who passed away from cancer. They were putting together an charity ball with people from Corrie coming (our mate is a sound guy on the cobbled streets of Weatherfield) and they got in contact with both us and Everton.

To cut a long story short, Everton were boss and offers loads to auction. Us, we offered fuck all and told them that they only deal with agreed charities.

It was only when they were threatened with shame that they stretched out to a signed ball.

LFC is a joke. Really saddens me, stuff like that.

Pisses me off that. Club is so out of touch with the supporters its unreal. 

Girl in work might have it sorted now but still if anyone does have a quick in let me know. 

Ta lids. 

My brothers son died as a baby and before the funeral he went to the Everton store as he wanted to buy him his first kit as he hadn't got round to it. When he was getting the kit printed with my nephews name on it my brother naturally got a bit upset and went outside for air, I explained to the guy doing the printing what happened and said we'd nip back in a bit to collect. When we did they insisted he took the kit for free and even chucked in a mini scarf and teddy bear. Such a lovely gesture and as much as I want them to lose every game, I'll give them this.

• Upvote 7

I know it's exaggerated - to the point where I fully expect to see "More Than A Club" written across the Main Stand seats one day - there is not one single doubt in my mind that Everton as a football club is better than our own.

• Upvote 3

We've been notorious for this shit since the 80's. This club don't deserve our support half the time

This. Far worse in recent years obviously. To LFC its fans are just a bunch of mugs to be variously deceived & taken advantage of, and its been that way at least since Parry & his Athens "numbers game". H&G & FSG have taken it to the next level in recent years.