You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst signing ever

Thoth

Mario anyone?

Sold,  After Rodgers had said we had no interest in him we end up getting the useless dickhead at the very end of the window. I was against it from the start and after hearing stories form a mate of mine that supports City I became even more convinced it would be a disaster. It wasn't the fact he did fuck all it he had a fucking massive loose screw,  How much time and effort was spent trying to get him to contribute to the team that should have spent working with players that gave a fuck.?   

Carter is a good call. A harbinger of doom if ever there was one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really was wasn't it? I remember thinking it was going off the rails at the time alongside David Speedie (who wasn't actually that bad). We've bought some real crap over the last 28 years.

Too many utter fucking disasters to just single one out. 

In terms of value for money you'd be looking at these utter cunts:

Balotelli

Aqualani

Carrolll

Joe Cole

Benteke

Diouf

In terms of being too shit to play for Liverpool then:

Tanner

Kozma

Adam

Dundee