You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hoffenheim (A) - UCL Play-off 1st leg, 7:45pm, Tue 15/08/17 - [K]lopp's [I]ntensive [T]actical [T]emplate to hassle the Hoff?

Trumo

I think people are possibly underestimating how vulberable Hoffenheim could well be at Anfield - especially as they will need to chase it a bit.

Yes we will be vulberable as well of course but I for one would be very surprised if we don't finish this tie off at home.

A good result, but it could have been very, very different. 

The entire midfield looks disjointed and off the pace. 

Lovren and Moreno are the worst left-sided centre back pairing since Babb and Bjornebye. They cannot both be in the same team. Just amazing that Klopp is doing this. 

The attack is our get out of jail card. We always carry a threat. However, when we're at Anfield against sides that like to play deep it will be interesting to see how effective it remains. 

Just because people call them 'shite' doesnt mean they are.

Surely you realise by now that the ultimate definition of a shite football team is anybody who we beat.

Of course there are plenty of things to be worried about & fuming over , it's because we care massively, but the ridiculous comments at times on here are way beyond reasonable.

The proliferation of comments like ' Cowardly C***s ' and ' Bollockless T***s ' is absolutely ridiculous.

We are lucky enough to be able to support a team that has won 15 and only lost 1 of their previous 22 games ( 9/1/4 without friendlies )against a lot of excellent teams , has one foot in the CL proper and has one of the top 10 managers in the world.

I'm not going all 'superfan' and the forum is fantastic & I love the humour ( and occasionally anger ) on here but reading the match thread after the game last night was cringe worthy.

• Upvote 5

Welcome to Liverpools midfield yeah,

Any time of year,

No defensive midfielder here,

Plenty of room in the Liverpool midfield yeah,

That's no surprise,

They disappear and need alibis,

Klopp's mind is definitely twisted,

He's got a team can't defend,

Just a lot of pretty boys,

He calls friends.

Relax said the Klopp man,

Coutinho' not going to leave

Owners have a different thought,

Millions to receive.......

Surely you realise by now that the ultimate definition of a shite football team is anybody who we beat.

Of course there are plenty of things to be worried about & fuming over , it's because we care massively, but the ridiculous comments at times on here are way beyond reasonable.

The proliferation of comments like ' Cowardly C***s ' and ' Bollockless T***s ' is absolutely ridiculous.

We are lucky enough to be able to support a team that has won 15 and only lost 1 of their previous 22 games ( 9/1/4 without friendlies )against a lot of excellent teams , has one foot in the CL proper and has one of the top 10 managers in the world.

I'm not going all 'superfan' and the forum is fantastic & I love the humour ( and occasionally anger ) on here but reading the match thread after the game last night was cringe worthy.

Very really enter the match thread, opinions usually change quicker than shit through a Goose.

Same suspects, moan when we win, moan when we lose. A player can be shite or fantastic twice each half. Laughably bad sometimes, these people need to read back some of the clueless tripe they spout and maybe, just maybe consider following a different sport or team.

• Upvote 4

Very really enter the match thread, opinions usually change quicker than shit through a Goose.

Same suspects, moan when we win, moan when we lose. A player can be shite or fantastic twice each half. Laughably bad sometimes, these people need to read back some of the clueless tripe they spout and maybe, just maybe consider following a different sport or team.

doritos-nacho-cheese.png?sfvrsn=2

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F