Quantcast
Hoffenheim (A) - UCL Play-off 1st leg, 7:45pm, Tue 15/08/17 - [K]lopp's [I]ntensive [T]actical [T]emplate to hassle the Hoff? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Hoffenheim (A) - UCL Play-off 1st leg, 7:45pm, Tue 15/08/17 - [K]lopp's [I]ntensive [T]actical [T]emplate to hassle the Hoff?

• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

#1 Trumo

Trumo

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

The shit pun fest is making its debut on foreign shores.

I'm not sure what our opponents are like with set pieces but regardless, we really need to start tightening up on that aspect. At the other end, the midfield need to do better to take control of the game early on and help us get the first leg platform we need.

Over to you.

#2 TK421

TK421

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:54 AM

[C]ogitating [L]atest [I]nteresting [T]hread-title.

#3 Kevin D

Kevin D

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:56 AM

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.

I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it across the border.

I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope we get beat.
...two others are in critical condition. When, after having heard the explosion from their practice facility, they ran into the fire to help get people out. Ran into the fire.

#4 niallers

niallers

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

We need to score over there. Tell that little bollix he's playing.
sax-a-mo-phone, sax-a-mo-phone

#5 YNWA-Viking

YNWA-Viking

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

After the last shitfest I really got no expectations for this one. Come on redmen, surprise me!

#6 G Richards

G Richards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:41 AM

Agree we need to score over there, hopefully we win. I think our team can put in big performances and I think we will go through, but I'd be a liar if I didn't admit that our defence gives me great cause for concern.
"In him was life, and that life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

#7 Special K

Special K

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:40 AM

We'll get beaten

I'm truly worried about this season already
If you ask me Skywalker was bloody lucky to turn off his guidance system

#8 JoeyJones65

JoeyJones65

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

We'll definitely score. But defend as badly as yesterday and it's a matter of how many we concede.

#9 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:36 AM

They are a good side but not sure how they have reacted to the loss of one or two players,including their captain. Their manager is ridiculously young at 28/29 and has made them difficult to beat. They have much lower expectations which makes them even more dangerous for us. A harder game than most CL group games.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#10 Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

We play better in the big games against better teams. However, a 2-1 defeat might just shit those cunts at FSG up enough to spend some fucking money in the next two weeks.
The future is unwritten.

#11 stringvest

stringvest

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

Sturridge to get a brace.  

He's got a clicky neck.

#12 Brownie

Brownie

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

The main thing is to get an away goal which i'm pretty sure we will.
"We view these athletes in different lights"

#13 Redder Lurtz

Redder Lurtz

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

We'll score an away goal but we're likely to concede both away and at home so we're gonna need everyone available up front including the wantaway little shite. 

I honestly can't see where our next clean sheet is likely to come from. Oh for the days of Sami and Stephane when you knew we could just shut a game down when we needed to.

#14 Creator Supreme

Creator Supreme

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

Armageddon with any fucking luck! Come on you pair of shit haired bastards, press those buttons!
The Creator Supreme

I can't let you out!!

Why not?

Because the king of the potato people won't let me!

'It's wonderful when you're playing for Scotland, and you look down at that dark blue jersey, and the wee lion looks up at you, and says "Get out there and get at those English bastards!"'

#15 jimmycase

jimmycase

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

Well I was quietly confident about these 2 games based on our pre season form but after that shitfest at watford, Im not now.

I just hope its a wake up call to the players but I'll wait until the game before I can say hope turns into realisation.

Someone asked me "What's your biggest weakness?" I said 'my honesty.' They replied "In my opinion, I dont think honesty is a weakness.' I said 'I dont give a fuck about your opinion!'

#16 aws

aws

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Not worried in the slightest.
You're taking this too personally, Sonny!

#17 Creator Supreme

Creator Supreme

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

This could be very uncomfortable, I know they're a good side, but know vety little about them really. They have a very young manager, but I couldn't name a single player!
The Creator Supreme

I can't let you out!!

Why not?

Because the king of the potato people won't let me!

'It's wonderful when you're playing for Scotland, and you look down at that dark blue jersey, and the wee lion looks up at you, and says "Get out there and get at those English bastards!"'

#18 Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

We'll win 2-1. Hoffenheim are a decent enough team but this is new ground for them as a club and for most of their players. 

They say the devil's water - it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while

#19 an tha

an tha

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

We'll win 2-1. Hoffenheim are a decent enough team but this is new ground for them as a club and for most of their players.

Who have they got who hasn't scored for years or has something like 1 in 300 games.

Looking for a first goalscorer bet!

#20 Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Who have they got who hasn't scored for years or has something like 1 in 300 games.

Looking for a first goalscorer bet!

Bet on their goalkeeper to score then......

They say the devil's water - it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users