You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wilfried Zaha Racist Insults on Twitter

You get racist twats following every club, the anonymity of Twitter only serves to magnify it.

No surprises here, I've heard worse on The Kop down the years and far worse at Scottish grounds, not that I'm defending these backwards pieces of shit.

Any chance he's referring to the 'fans' over in HK? Only reason I wonder is the singling put of Liverpool and Scum and the term 'black monkey' not sounding like a racial insult you hear round these parts.

Utter shithouse twats either way. Sending abuse like that.

The term 'Black Monkey' sounds like somebody to whom English is not their first language. How were these idiots identified as 'fans' of the clubs mentioned? Unfortunately social media opens people up to these types of utter scumbags.

• Upvote 2

Human are singular, sentient beings.  Just because they watch a particular football team means that when they behave in ways that reflect their attitudes and beliefs shouldn't mean that the particular football club that they watch should have their name included as an adjectival descriptor.

A bloke throws a beer bottle at a football player = "Liverpool fans throw bottle at X".

I find repugnant people in all walks of life.  I hate seeing them at the game because I know it reflects on me.  But there isn't an agreed "code" on how to behave, what to say etc when we group together as a gang of 50,000.  Yet we are judged as such.

In other words morons are morons no matter where they are.

• Upvote 11

Any chance he's referring to the 'fans' over in HK? Only reason I wonder is the singling put of Liverpool and Scum and the term 'black monkey' not sounding like a racial insult you hear round these parts.

Utter shithouse twats either way. Sending abuse like that.

That's actually a decent point, it does seem an unusual form of racist insult for a Brit to come out with! As you say still disgusting either way.

The term 'Black Monkey' sounds like somebody to whom English is not their first language. How were these idiots identified as 'fans' of the clubs mentioned? Unfortunately social media opens people up to these types of utter scumbags.

if they are that stupid to hurl racist insults on social media then i doubt the were clever enough to hide their profiles.

Totally agree, Black monkey? seriously? even the thickest chav in this country wouldnt use that phrase. Monkey? maybe, black? maybe, but seriously, does anyone believe this story? nobody has called a person who is "Black" "African" whatever, a black monkey since Sid James was at the top of the celeb list. and social media is the biggest war mongering load of bollocks to get the masses angry since Watt Tyler.

De Boer played with Patrick Kluivert at Ajax. Pat played with Figo at Barcelona. Figo played with Zidane at Madrid. Zidane played with Youri Djorkaeff at Inter. Every Friday Djorkaeff would go to the same Bolton chippy that Fat Sam would go in to for his daily pie bap and fish dinner.

• Upvote 3

Totally agree, Black monkey? seriously? even the thickest chav in this country wouldnt use that phrase. Monkey? maybe, black? maybe, but seriously, does anyone believe this story? nobody has called a person who is "Black" "African" whatever, a black monkey since Sid James was at the top of the celeb list. and social media is the biggest war mongering load of bollocks to get the masses angry since Watt Tyler.

I believe the thickest chav in the country used the slur "black cunt".
  • Upvote 3

Guest Alex_K

What do we make of this folks?

http://bbc.in/2ulxv6n

Disgusting if true, we must have decent selection of utter helmets following us.

None more so than a demented Evertonian, posing as a Liverpool troll on the internet for several years.