Quantcast
Your LFC Mount Rushmore... - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Latest Poll

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Your LFC Mount Rushmore...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#1 dave u

dave u

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

Shankly, Paisley & Kenny are all obviously on it, but who should the fourth head on the mountain be?

I'm going to do a poll on this as part of a wider project that's going to run this summer (details to be announced soon), but before I put it to a vote I need to narrow it down to four names.

I'm thinking Moran, Gerrard, Barnes & Liddell, unless you can persuade me otherwise.

So what do you reckon, should they be the four names on the poll for the final place on Mount Rushmore, or have I missed someone obvious?

#2 jimmycase

jimmycase

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

Shankly, Paisley & Kenny are all obviously on it, but who should the fourth head on the mountain be?

I'm going to do a poll on this as part of a wider project that's going to run this summer (details to be announced soon), but before I put it to a vote I need to narrow it down to four names.

I'm thinking Moran, Gerrard, Barnes & Liddell, unless you can persuade me otherwise.

So what do you reckon, should they be the four names on the poll for the final place on Mount Rushmore, or have I missed someone obvious?

Got to be Joe Fagan, Dave.

#3 Arl arse

Arl arse

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Phil Scraton

#4 DimReaper

DimReaper

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Errrrrr, I don't want to embarrass you like but where's Tiago Ilori?!

没有人比俱乐部更大

#5 Hand Shandy

Hand Shandy

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

*pulls pin from grenade*

Where's our only other European Cup winning manager?

*quickly exits thread*
Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Albert Einstein

#6 VERBAL DIARRHEA

VERBAL DIARRHEA

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Billy Liddell

Or

Snoogy Doogy
I've forgotten more about football than you can google !

#7 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

God

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#8 Elite

Elite

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

If FSG did sanction a LFC Mount Rushmore it would be made out of play dough.

#9 Captain Turdseye

Captain Turdseye

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyamg.

#10 Russ Atmosphere

Russ Atmosphere

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

God

...on Ayre's shoulders.

#11 manwiththestick

manwiththestick

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

If it's not Erik Mjeier then what even is the point.

But no, Fagan or Benitez for me. In ten years time I'd love to be saying Klopp.
Ohhhhh, look honey, our boy's a genius! He's rigged a pulley system so he can eat sausage and work on his stupid drawings.

#12 Jairzinho

Jairzinho

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:04 PM

Michael Edwards.

Do you know what it's like to clean up your own mother's piss? What are you smiling at? What are you grinning at? Do you think it's funny? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think my mother's piss is funny? Well, it's not funny! She's not laughing! She's pissing herself!

#13 Denny Crane

Denny Crane

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

The old farts always talk up Keegans contribution to the 70s era.

His contribution is probably overlooked for a few reasons.

At any other club he would probably be one of the first picks.

From everything I read and heard he was the emodiment of Shankly on the pitch.

#14 amli

amli

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Tight call between Moran and Fagan.
I'd go for Moran.

#15 Tom araya

Tom araya

Joe Fagan,has to be.

#16 G Richards

G Richards

I'd go with Gerrard. It depends who it's for though. The wider footballing fraternity say we live in the past. Gerrard brings the quartet up to date, and he is one of the very best players we've ever had.

On the other hand, if it's an 'in house' sort of thing for Liverpool fans only, I'd probably go for Billy Liddell. When I first became a fan as a nipper, there were still some real old timers who could remember Billy Liddell, and the consensus from them seemed to be that he was the best there was.
"In him was life, and that life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

#17 Mook

Mook

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

Ian Callaghan is worth a shout although I think it's between Fagan & Gerrard for the last place.

#18 an tha

an tha

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

Barnes was boss but i am just not having him as potentially the 4th head - Ian Rush for example would be a stronger shout as a candidate IMO.

#19 VERBAL DIARRHEA

VERBAL DIARRHEA

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Mount Shitmore = Hodgson - Cole - Diouf - Dundee
I've forgotten more about football than you can google !

#20 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Where's this being built .? Norway ?

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users