You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

17/18 Kits

smilezzz

Surprised at the lack of debate regarding this.

I just might splash out on a new kit as opposed to waiting a year for it to go on sale as I usually do... and let my kids eat dry bread for a couple of weeks to as a result (it retails this side for the equivalent of what is about 90 Pounds). It looks effing beautiful. The away, not so much so. I sort of like the homage to the old block green and white blocks we had in the 90's, but it's not as sexy as that was.

Speaking of sexy, that 3rd kit just makes me want to blow my load. Dutch orange with black writing...

Here's a good round up of Premier League kits.

https://www.premierleague.com/gallery/402014

Most of them are variations on familiar themes.  Southampton Home is shit; Blueshite away is alright (although it looks more like a training top than a football shirt); Palace away is quite nice (although I don't normally go for black shirts, I like the stripes); Watford away appears to be a second-hand lot they've bought from Fulham; and West ham have broken with tradition and gone with black shirts (to reflect increasing racism in their fan-base?) for the first time, which is just wrong.

None of the Celtic Rangers crew go to church. It's just a boss excuse to kick off and fight each other. Pity as it could be a really good rivalry between two big clubs otherwise.

If I could take you to an old firm Rob I would. Trust me, its like nothing you would believe. Make sure you lot go up and sample the Aberdeen game.

Is that a graph which shows the year on year decrease in sectarian dickheadedness?

Allowing for spikes around the 'The way i believe in our god is better than the way you believe in our god' spazlympics which occurs when Buckfast supplies dwindle?

I.guess there are some things you won't understand.

I.guess there are some things you won't understand.

There are many things I'd like to think I have a handle on and others that are so absofuckinglutelyretardedlydim that I don't bother putting much thought into.

Retards fighting over who has exclusive rights over something that is imaginary is one of these things, but as you were if that's the limit of your worldview.

Most of them are variations on familiar themes. Southampton Home is shit; Blueshite away is alright (although it looks more like a training top than a football shirt); Palace away is quite nice (although I don't normally go for black shirts, I like the stripes); Watford away appears to be a second-hand lot they've bought from Fulham; and West ham have broken with tradition and gone with black shirts (to reflect increasing racism in their fan-base?) for the first time, which is just wrong.

I like Bournemouth's and Palace's kit too. All the rest are much of a muchness. And our 'Blackburn type' monstrosity is too like the 1996 Cup Final effort.

I think our home shirt is among the best and our away shirt is among the worst.

I don't like our home shirt,the colour is horrible. Its like somebody mis-matched the amounts of ingredients when trying to make purple. Its very similar that 'berry' colour Arsenal had a few seasons back. Please just leave those kits alone you yank knobheads.

There are many things I'd like to think I have a handle on and others that are so absofuckinglutelyretardedlydim that I don't bother putting much thought into.

Retards fighting over who has exclusive rights over something that is imaginary is one of these things, but as you were if that's the limit of your worldview.

You are an epic wanker.

I love the colour of the new home kit. I wouldn't wear it like because I'm a grown man but still.

It reminds me of the colour are shorts used to look when the colour faded in the team shirts back in the 70s/80s era when wearing kits was left to young kids.

I've only ever had one full Liverpool kit and it was the late 60s one with the large oval badge. Still looks like a classic when I've seen old photos. The v neck was a step up though. Thats where it should have stopped!

Most of them are variations on familiar themes. Southampton Home is shit; Blueshite away is alright (although it looks more like a training top than a football shirt); Palace away is quite nice (although I don't normally go for black shirts, I like the stripes); Watford away appears to be a second-hand lot they've bought from Fulham; and West ham have broken with tradition and gone with black shirts (to reflect increasing racism in their fan-base?) for the first time, which is just wrong.

Pogba. Worra a cringey cunt.

mt7324.jpg

I love it, actually. My Netherlands top is getting on a bit now anyway so this can replace it.

I never have any issue with these flourescent 3rd kits as its useful for parents when locating their offspring and making sure they afe not run down by cars.