Quantcast
17/18 Kits - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

17/18 Kits

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 smilezzz

smilezzz

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Surprised at the lack of debate regarding this.

I just might splash out on a new kit as opposed to waiting a year for it to go on sale as I usually do... and let my kids eat dry bread for a couple of weeks to as a result (it retails this side for the equivalent of what is about 90 Pounds). It looks effing beautiful. The away, not so much so. I sort of like the homage to the old block green and white blocks we had in the 90's, but it's not as sexy as that was.

Speaking of sexy, that 3rd kit just makes me want to blow my load. Dutch orange with black writing...

#2 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

5AD63BBB-0FF3-A772-666C5ACB2DD4C70F.jpg

Close thread. 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#3 Sputnik1

Sputnik1

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

giphy.gif

I thought about using an adblocker, the only trouble is how would I know which hot singles are in my area?

#4 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

My dad bought me that when I was a kid. We don't talk these days.

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#5 Vonblonberg

Vonblonberg

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

Is that a graph which shows the year on year decrease in sectarian dickheadedness?

Allowing for spikes around the  'The way i believe in our god is better than the way you believe in our god' spazlympics which occurs when Buckfast supplies dwindle?

#6 AngryofTuebrook

AngryofTuebrook

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

Speaking of sexy, that 3rd kit just makes me want to blow my load. Dutch orange with black writing...

That orange monstrosity makes me want to blow chunks.

Resistance is never futile.

#7 AngryofTuebrook

AngryofTuebrook

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

Here's a good round up of Premier League kits.

https://www.premierl.../gallery/402014

Most of them are variations on familiar themes.  Southampton Home is shit; Blueshite away is alright (although it looks more like a training top than a football shirt); Palace away is quite nice (although I don't normally go for black shirts, I like the stripes); Watford away appears to be a second-hand lot they've bought from Fulham; and West ham have broken with tradition and gone with black shirts (to reflect increasing racism in their fan-base?) for the first time, which is just wrong.

#8 Doctor Troy

Doctor Troy

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

None of the Celtic Rangers crew go to church. It's just a boss excuse to kick off and fight each other. Pity as it could be a really good rivalry between two big clubs otherwise.

#9 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

None of the Celtic Rangers crew go to church. It's just a boss excuse to kick off and fight each other. Pity as it could be a really good rivalry between two big clubs otherwise.

If I could take you to an old firm Rob I would. Trust me, its like nothing you would believe. Make sure you lot go up and sample the Aberdeen game.

#10 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

Is that a graph which shows the year on year decrease in sectarian dickheadedness?

Allowing for spikes around the 'The way i believe in our god is better than the way you believe in our god' spazlympics which occurs when Buckfast supplies dwindle?

I.guess there are some things you won't understand.

#11 Vonblonberg

Vonblonberg

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

I.guess there are some things you won't understand.

There are many things I'd like to think I have a handle on and others that are so absofuckinglutelyretardedlydim that I don't bother putting much thought into.

Retards fighting over who has exclusive rights over something that is imaginary is one of these things, but as you were if that's the limit of your worldview.

#12 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:41 AM

Most of them are variations on familiar themes. Southampton Home is shit; Blueshite away is alright (although it looks more like a training top than a football shirt); Palace away is quite nice (although I don't normally go for black shirts, I like the stripes); Watford away appears to be a second-hand lot they've bought from Fulham; and West ham have broken with tradition and gone with black shirts (to reflect increasing racism in their fan-base?) for the first time, which is just wrong.

I like Bournemouth's and Palace's kit too. All the rest are much of a muchness. And our 'Blackburn type' monstrosity is too like the 1996 Cup Final effort.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#13 Bob Spunkmouse

Bob Spunkmouse

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:48 AM

Nike have put a lot of effort into their kits this year.

City, Chelsea and spurs...

Erm, light blue, dark blue, white. Done.
why do birds suddenly appear?

#14 AngryofTuebrook

AngryofTuebrook

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:51 AM

I like Bournemouth's and Palace's kit too. All the rest are much of a muchness. And our 'Blackburn type' monstrosity is too like the 1996 Cup Final effort.

I think our home shirt is among the best and our away shirt is among the worst.

#15 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

I quite like Spurs' effort this year, very simple, clean and a bit retro.

Beyond that I think most are horrendous. Our home shirt is really growing on me though, the mock ups didn't do it justice. First time in years I've been tempted to grab one.

#16 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

I think our home shirt is among the best and our away shirt is among the worst.

I don't like our home shirt,the colour is horrible. Its like somebody mis-matched the amounts of ingredients when trying to make purple. Its very similar that 'berry' colour Arsenal had a few seasons back. Please just leave those kits alone you yank knobheads.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#17 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

There are many things I'd like to think I have a handle on and others that are so absofuckinglutelyretardedlydim that I don't bother putting much thought into.

Retards fighting over who has exclusive rights over something that is imaginary is one of these things, but as you were if that's the limit of your worldview.

You are an epic wanker.

#18 Bobby Hundreds

Bobby Hundreds

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

I love the colour of the new home kit. I wouldn't wear it like because I'm a grown man but still.

#19 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:17 PM

I love the colour of the new home kit. I wouldn't wear it like because I'm a grown man but still.

It reminds me of the colour are shorts used to look when the colour faded in the team shirts back in the 70s/80s era when wearing kits was left to young kids.
I've only ever had one full Liverpool kit and it was the late 60s one with the large oval badge. Still looks like a classic when I've seen old photos. The v neck was a step up though. Thats where it should have stopped!

#20 Red House

Red House

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

Most of them are variations on familiar themes. Southampton Home is shit; Blueshite away is alright (although it looks more like a training top than a football shirt); Palace away is quite nice (although I don't normally go for black shirts, I like the stripes); Watford away appears to be a second-hand lot they've bought from Fulham; and West ham have broken with tradition and gone with black shirts (to reflect increasing racism in their fan-base?) for the first time, which is just wrong.

Pogba. Worra a cringey cunt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users