Quantcast
Van Dijk or Keita - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Latest Poll

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Van Dijk or Keita

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Van Dijk or Keita? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Van Dijk or Keita?

1. The Virgil Mary (14 votes [27.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.45%

2. The Keitanator (37 votes [72.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 72.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

Who would you rather other if we can only get 1? I'm going for Van Dijk.... Just.

Him and Matip would be the best CB pairing in the league, if not Europe. I love both and I want to marry them. 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#2 Fowlers God

Fowlers God

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

Who would you rather other if we can only get 1? I'm going for Van Dijk.... Just.

Him and Matip would be the best CB pairing in the league, if not Europe. I love both and I want to marry them.

Why can't we have both?

That was easily the easiest money I have ever made. Turn up at posh hotel, drink champagne and chat with models. Eat ace dinner with the models. Get up and speak for 5 mins. Drink some more free booze. Get paid, fuck off home.

#3 El Rojo

El Rojo

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

I reckon our defensive issues are as much tactical as personal, so I think Keita would have a bigger impact.

Two fine players though.
"This is the only time you're going to be famous, when Paulie Malignaggi mentions your name."

#4 ROTOQ

ROTOQ

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

Why can't we have both?

Probably for the same reasons we won't get either.
Be the change you want to see in the world

#5 belarus

belarus

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

I've never even see keita play and I voted for him. I'm a proper whopper.

#6 El Rojo

El Rojo

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:11 PM

I've never even see keita play and I voted for him. I'm a proper whopper.

Can't stand amateurs like you. I've watched at least 11 minutes of YouTube clips.
"This is the only time you're going to be famous, when Paulie Malignaggi mentions your name."

#7 belarus

belarus

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Can't stand amateurs like you. I've watched at least 11 minutes of YouTube clips.

Hahahaha

#8 Dr Nowt

Dr Nowt

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

Neither.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Politician Caught by Nose in Rat-trap says, “Cheese Makes Me Sick.”

#9 DimReaper

DimReaper

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:08 PM

I voted CB on that other poll but Keita on this one, but I've got a decent out or two up my sleeve if anyone fancies having a pop. Just in case

没有人比俱乐部更大

#10 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

For me it is the fella that agitates the most.

OOOHHH!

#11 YNWA-Viking

YNWA-Viking

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

Keita. Just because a midfielder is more important than a defender, based on the fact that midfielders are more involved than defenders, as they are based in... The midfield.

#12 Johan cruyff

Johan cruyff

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:19 PM

Van Dijk must be fucking special if he can turn Matip into one of the best centre backs in Europe.

#13 TK421

TK421

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Whichever one Ted Knutson prefers. 

#14 YNWA-Viking

YNWA-Viking

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

Ted Knutson is deffo ITK.

#15 stringvest

stringvest

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:46 PM

Let's ask Nightcat.

#16 AngryofTuebrook

AngryofTuebrook

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

I've not seen that much of either of them, to be honest, but I think we need to strengthen our midfield more than we do our centre backs.  When both Henderson and Lallanna are missing, we're sluggish and generally poo.  If we can add pace and bollocks to our midfield, the centre backs can look after themselves.

Resistance is never futile.

#17 9 God

9 God

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:45 AM

I chose Naby. He's the Keita success.

#18 joe_fishfish

joe_fishfish

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:29 AM

We've been sluggish and poo plenty of times with Lallana and Henderson playing, as well.

Keita is a more creative centre mid than either of them so I voted for him. At times last season our most creative centre mid was Lucas, so we need improvement and depth in there first and foremost.

#19 Jose Jones

Jose Jones

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

I chose Naby. He's the Keita success.

On the other hand, we'd be Virgil-y guaranteed to win the league if we signed van Dijk.
I'm moving out of this hospidaje, I'm afraid you'll cut me boy.

#20 Hades

Hades

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

Whichever one causes the most fume in the forum. 

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine." - Che Guevara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users