You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The priority?

Kevin D

73 members have voted

1. 1. ...

The only vote for goalkeeper huh. Well I'll be the one laughing my cock off when the pear-fondler has shipped fifty cretinous goals by chrimbo.

No one will convince me I don't have a good knowledge of football, I impressed myself with what I said about Mignolet as I saw Gary Neville say the exact same after I had wrote it.

Hahahaha. Who was it who came out with this shite again?

Think it was JermainePennant. He often goes by his pseudonym 'Dave U'

Been trying to get the cunt impeached for 6 years, to no avail.

Dave is the single worst thing that ever happened to this forum, and he does not have the decency to resign.

• Upvote 2

Been trying to get the cunt impeached for 6 years, to no avail.

Dave is the single worst thing that ever happened to this forum, and he does not have the decency to resign.

I'd be surprised if he even knew this forum still existed. It is but an almost inconsequential part of his portfolio.

I'd be surprised if he even knew this forum still existed. It is but an almost inconsequential part of his portfolio.

Him and his ESPN mates are laughing it up.

Having a good laugh over the fact that we are powerless to stop the cunt.

I voted CM. A top CM has a knock on effect, not only for the midfield but also for the CBs behind and the players in front.

Right now it feels like we've been building a jigsaw from the outside edges and wondering why we can't work out what the picture is.

Repped for making a good point. Ideally we sign VVD and Keita. 

If the question is one player, then Naby Keita for me. I wouldn't be upset at all if it were VVD, but you make a good point about both attack and defence being helped by the right midfielder. Keita is the man to do that. 

You can't have a system whose forward play depends on full back width & then not have the correct players for these positions. I think Clyne will be better next season with more wide support.

So, left back for me , with the added bonus of the excellent Milner now adding to the midfield / wing strength. At the moment our lack of a dual wide threat lets the opposition place all 4/5 defenders across the width of the box making it harder for our central players.

Klopp will only bid for players he actually wants and I can't see him panic buying a CM or left back if he doesnt get who he wants. I do fear that left back and central midfield will remain unchanged.

I think Keita is his choice for CM, and I have a sneaking suspicion we might even buy him.

• 1 month later...