You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Paco

Think it would be a smart signing, young, versatile, great attitude and lighting quick.

Exactly. I don't get all the negativity. Can play either in midfield or in the wide postions along side the striker. Still young and will become a better player under Klopp.

As it looks like we're not buying a striker, it's called having options.

Better than Lucas or Origi in the squad for example.

He's a good player when fit. Bags of pace, versatile, and still young (with plenty of room for improvement hopefully).

Does a cracking australian accent too.

https://youtu.be/3dqMXXb5uGE

"When fit"... I hate to break it to you, but there might be a flaw in your logic there.

You love sick notes even more than you like Burnley players. Fuck paying 25 million for someone to keep Sturridge company in the treatment room.

As for the good player bit, I don't know where that's coming from. He's scored 9 goals in 129 appearances over a space of 6 years for one of the most attacking teams in the league. Less than 10 goals in 6 years for a team notorious for spanking all of the league's riff raff.

If we wanted another brainless pace donkey in the team, we could buy Aaron Lennon to get the same net result and save ourselves some cash in the process.

"When fit"... I hate to break it to you, but there might be a flaw in your logic there.

You love sick notes even more than you like Burnley players. Fuck paying 25 million for someone to keep Sturridge company in the treatment room.

As for the good player bit, I don't know where that's coming from. He's scored 9 goals in 129 appearances over a space of 6 years for one of the most attacking teams in the league. Less than 10 goals in 6 years for a team notorious for spanking all of the league's riff raff.

If we wanted another brainless pace donkey in the team, we could buy Aaron Lennon to get the same net result and save ourselves some cash in the process.

Most of our starting players came from lower to mid table clubs e.g., Mane, Lallana and Clyne from Southampton, Firmino from Hoffenheim, Henderson from Sunderland, Wijnaldum from relegated Newcastle... so not sure why the sudden snobbery re Burnley players... especially those better than what we currently have i.e. Keane and Heaton.

I rate him. I like fast wingers who take his man on. His goal against us first game of the season was unbelievable. One of the best goals of the season.

https://youtu.be/gBC7lEMwtdE

9 league goals in 6 years.

But yes, let's pay Arsenal 25 million because he scored a good goal against our worm ridden defense and he occasionally looks good on Match of the Day.

But yes, let's pay Arsenal 25 million because he scored a good goal against our worm ridden defense and he occasionally looks good on Match of the Day.

No lets pay money for him as obviously Klopp see's something in him and wants him.
  • Upvote 1

Most of our starting players came from lower to mid table clubs e.g., Mane, Lallana and Clyne from Southampton, Firmino from Hoffenheim, Henderson from Sunderland, Wijnaldum from relegated Newcastle... so not sure why the sudden snobbery re Burnley players... especially those better than what we currently have i.e. Keane and Heaton.

I rate him. I like fast wingers who take his man on. His goal against us first game of the season was unbelievable. One of the best goals of the season.

He caught the eye in Hodgsons England world cup squad on the warm up tour, then got absolutely totalled by some Costa Rican thug. If he could regain some of that he'd be a good acquisition. I also think he's got a bit about him, brain wise. Which is always a bonus.

No lets pay money for him as obviously Klopp see's something in him and wants him.

Is Klopp going to give him a new brain or clean up his horrendous injury record?

The man's not a miracle worker.

He hasn't been a consistent starting player. There have been some brilliant players ahead of him in the AM roles e.g., Santi, Ozil, Alexis.

Last season he was directly involved in 9 goals from 16 starts... so a goal or an assist from less than every 2 starts.. Not bad going.