You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Telly Programmes That Make You Want To Kill

Mook

All the shite and staged reality shows from X Crap to Storage Bores obviously.

Citizen Kunt and Mrs Brown Nose has been mentioned as has that Miranda shite. Watched about 5 minutes of them all combined and felt brain dead afterwards.

But the main one has to be Hollyoaks. I've seen better acting in Spanish footb**l.

All the shite and staged reality shows from X Crap to Storage Bores obviously.

Citizen Kunt and Mrs Brown Nose has been mentioned as has that Miranda shite. Watched about 5 minutes of them all combined and felt brain dead afterwards.

But the main one has to be Hollyoaks. I've seen better acting in Spanish footb**l.

Total rubbish that Hollyoaks mate some of them actors in that make Louis Emrick look like Marlin Brando,its shite.

Total rubbish that Hollyoaks mate some of them actors in that make Louis Emrick look like Marlin Brando,its shite.

Saw Louis Emerick and a few of the other usual suspects Fitzmaurice, Schofield etc in a play at the Royal Court a few years ago, my missus mate won tickets on the radio and couldn't go. Lucky bitch.

Managed to make it to the interval and fucked off, I've had bad sciatica that was less painful.

Saw Louis Emerick and a few of the other usual suspects Fitzmaurice, Schofield etc in a play at the Royal Court a few years ago, my missus mate won tickets on the radio and couldn't go. Lucky bitch.

Managed to make it to the interval and fucked off, I've had bad sciatica that was less painful.

Hahaha know what you mean ithere that bad it would even have you contemplating heading the Penny and not many things could do that.

The Crystal Maze is nothing without Gulnar presenting it.

Richard O'Brien or Ed Tudor are the only two I know. O'Brien of writing The Rocky Horror Show fame and creating The Crystal Maze is the original and best.

Ryan-Gosling-despair-sad-reaction-GIF.gi

The Real Housewives of (insert area full of brainless bimbos).

Her Indoors is looking forward to Strictly come acting the twat being back on.  However I do think it's thoughtful of them inviting the pre school kids to form the audience though.

Did you go to watch one of those shit shows like Little Scouse on the Prairie or a Hitchhikers Guide to Fazakerley. Sinbad off Brookie and some big fat Blonde woman are in every single one.

it seems every time I go up to Liverpool there's one of these fucking embarrassing and no doubt shit things on.  Depressing.  

And he bummed rico,or was it the other way around? Never mind,that passes as talent on here.

Both. In the old days of nationalisation we'd have never fitted in that train toilet but that's to Virgin Railways massive bogs our love knew now bounds! And I stood from Milton Keynes to Stockport.

Any programme about property, renovations, antiques, consumer affairs, weddings. Soap operas. Panel shows, chat shows, standup shows. Morning TV, primetime TV. The news.

British TV is fucking garbage, for the most part.

Fucking hell: I forgot talent shows, reality shows, game shows. Fortunately, I got rid of my last television about three years ago.

• Upvote 1

I know nothing of these references you speak of.

I expected so much more from you, Vlad. So much more.

I'm setting you homework. All three series of Robin of Sherwood. The HTV version. Not that abomination on the BBC a few years back.

• 1 month later...