You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your favourite Reds Hat-trick

Bjornebye

Suarez took all the plaudits that day. There wont be too many games, someone nets a hat trick and a forward not in on the goals is clear man of the match.

Yeah but long term no one remembers who the MoM was, apart from a few fans of the club, that goal would have pissed on any "greatest goals" scored (well certainly up there). It was just genuine quality and one we should be watching replays of for years

Beardsley against the Mancs. That bell end Les Sealey booted the match ball into the Kop so he couldn't keep it but one of our fans ended up giving it to him.

We hardly ever beat the Mancs round that time so it was good to twat them and for Beardsley to score 3.

in the Kop for that one. still got my ticket

Thin that annoys me about dirks hat trick against united is that his first goal should have been Suarez' it was just about to trickle over the line and should be remembered as one of the great goals in the league. He tore them an new arsehole in the run up to it

My cousin had a fiver scorecast on Suarez and 3 : 1. Sick as a dog he was.

My cousin had a fiver scorecast on Suarez and 3 : 1. Sick as a dog he was.

I've seen similar reactions from other people who have money on the match. Instead of celebrating a goal they start rummaging through their betting slips to see if they had that player.

And then all the bookies' adverts pretend that gambling makes the game more enjoyable.

I've seen similar reactions from other people who have money on the match. Instead of celebrating a goal they start rummaging through their betting slips to see if they had that player.

And then all the bookies' adverts pretend that gambling makes the game more enjoyable.

I very rarely bet on us. No amount of money would stop me celebrating like a mad man whenever we score. 

Alun Evans against Bayern is one stand out for me but I think Souey's hattrick against CSKA at Anfield was the best.

Don't remember Alun Evans one but Soueys one was an absolute belter no live stream in those days but Peter Jones commentary was a master class in how it should be done

In terms of the quality of the opposition, that Evans hat-trick has to be right up there. Bayern's side included Maier, Beckenbauer, Breitner, Muller and Hoeness. No mugs there. In contrast, there were plenty of mugs in that Norwich team that Suarez put 4 past at Anfield, but the quality of three of the goals was top-class and the hat-trick goal has to considered as one of the best ever seen at Anfield.

Fowler's away to Leicester in 2001 the final volley to complete it was superb and typical Robbie. Not that it's up there with some on here but it was bitter sweet as they were his final goals for us....

Well for a while..

Another great Fowler hat-trick was away to Villa in the game where Collymore got sent off and we won 4-2 in 1998.

I guess when you go to games like that with a great atmosphere against a decent Villa side who were top of the table at the time and made all the more spicy with Collymore playing it just makes it so much better.

• Upvote 1

Torres v Reading

Owen v Toon

Both good hat-tricks from Judas players.

Dirk's is my favourite. 

I was at the Toon match when Owen scored that hat trick so that's one of my favs but the Fowler and Suarez ones are standout