You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OK lads, listen up.

I know I was wrong a fortnight ago with my big news, it was all going to be released and then last minute something happened and it wasn't.

I've just had word from my "friend" that there is going to be a big announcement about Aubameyang at some point this afternoon.

Go and start your own ITK thread. This one's mine.

Just waiting for him to sign on the dotted line and then I'm gonna quote my OP and go full Eric Cartman after he'd watched the Terrance & Philip Movie.

"Who wants to touch me? I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME?"

OK lads, listen up.

I know I was wrong a fortnight ago with my big news, it was all going to  be released and then last minute something happened and it wasn't.

I've just had word from my "friend" that there is going to be a big announcement about Aubameyang at some point this afternoon. 

Official apology to Dortmund perhaps? Would that go as a big announcement?

I'll keep everyone fully briefed with thongs of information as and when they are released. 

Cheers mate. We're all busy on here so keep the briefs as short and tight as possible.

I can see Auba fitting into Klopp's Y-front-formation.

Auba           Salah

Mane     Firmino

Coutinho

Can

Hendo

• Upvote 3

Go and start your own ITK thread. This one's mine.

Just waiting for him to sign on the dotted line and then I'm gonna quote my OP and go full Eric Cartman after he'd watched the Terrance & Philip Movie.

"Who wants to touch me? I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME?"

In fairness, Paulie has been fairly spot on over the years. Didn't he call Mane and Firmino long before they happened?

Plus he helped me win a few quid on Klopp being appointed. He posted that on the MF when Klopp was 7/1.

• Upvote 1

In fairness, Paulie has been fairly spot on over the years. Didn't he call Mane and Firmino long before they happened?

Plus he helped me win a few quid on Klopp being appointed. He posted that on the MF when Klopp was 7/1.

I'm calling bullshit. You're not even a gold member!

Paulie knows his onions when it comes to CBeebies, craft ale and poor views from windows but I'm not gonna stand by and watch him take all the credit for my scoop, mates.

Paulie mate do you think this one will go through before Salah?

Thanks mate.

Dortmund not as hard to negotiate with as Roma so it's possible. 

Cheers mate. We're all busy on here so keep the briefs as short and tight as possible.

I can see Auba fitting into Klopp's Y-front-formation.

Auba           Salah

Mane     Firmino

Coutinho

Can

Hendo

Ha, repped for effort

I'm calling bullshit. You're not even a gold member!

Paulie knows his onions when it comes to CBeebies, craft ale and poor views from windows but I'm not gonna stand by and watch him take all the credit for my scoop, mates.

I don't really give it the bigguns about my ITK stuff and rarely post what I've been told as it sometimes causes issues but I was right about all of the above well in advance. 

It's why my twitter is protected, I don't want all the bother and hassle so only a limited number of people (and the tit bits I post here) get to see most of it. 

• Upvote 4

If this signing goes through we should all be celebrating together as it will show Klopp means business. I reckon when he scored against us and ended up on the losing team he would have definitely fancied being part of that winning team.