You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glastonbury 2017

Mook

I was hoping to go for my 40th, however that's the year they are having off. Which I am gutted about. Would have loved to have seen Radiohead this year, but other shit made it impossible.

Some really good acts on all over the festival again. Whoever is going, have a few sessions on the DMT and shrooms for me.

Haven't been for about 5 years, miss it big time. Don't care who plays, there's bound to be some acts you love be them discovered or had their albums for yonks. In fact there are a million other things to do than listen to music, stand up comedy, cinema, circus acts, weird shit, getting hammered with some very interesting people you'll never meet again & a load of shit I don't even know about myself (not to mention the drug experiences, though not my bag).

Not going because of the line up is like not going to Italy because you don't like pizza.

• Upvote 1

As for horrible toilets and showers, that situation improved hugely at most festivals I was going to over 2007-2013. They clean them a lot more regularly and seem to have improved queuing time to less than 5 minutes. Also prudes can get vip toilet passes to the best shitters and showers going.

Something that I enjoyed hearing was that some kids got a little entrepreneurial gig going making cardboard toilet seats and flogging them for 20p each

Never really got Radiohead.

Some decent tunes but, on the whole, just rather dull.

One of the few bands at Leeds festival who I've fucked off from mid set just to hace a wander round and get some chips.

Don't do it for me either. Think I got put off them seeing them as the support for Frank & Walters.

Radiohead play 'fake plastic trees' in their encore, so that'll be worth staying up for. Only really excited about the national.

I wish they'd crack on with the encore then, I actually muted them during the last track.  They've made some great music but so much of their more recent stuff (and by 'recent' I mean post-OK Computer) is self-indulgent fucking piffle.  This is the kind of thing I'd possibly want to listen to in a smallish tent at Glasto off my bollocks on mushrooms but not a main stage headliner.  Also Thom looks like someone you'd see down the beach at Margate trying to take sneaky pictures of kids these days.

• Upvote 1