You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

So we will get more of the

"Peps a fucking genius"

Thats whats going to piss me off. He inherited one of the greatest sides in world football at Barca,a perfect situation in a one team league with Bayern. And took over the most expensive team in history at City.

• Upvote 1

"Peps a fucking genius"

Thats whats going to piss me off. He inherited one of the greatest sides in world football at Barca,a perfect situation in a one team league with Bayern. And took over the most expensive team in history at City.

He's one of the most successful managers in the history of world football.

He didn't get there accidentally.

• Upvote 1

"Peps a fucking genius"

At the very least he has made some good career decisions

He's one of the most successful managers in the history of world football.

He didn't get there accidentally.

Not saying he isnt good

Im just bored at the constant bigging him up like he invented football or achieved the remarkable against all odds. He obviously is a great mangers and plays the game right but its a bit nauseating

That BBC "final score" show is absolutely excruciating. Dion Dublin and some woman I've never heard of. I'm all for equality but the BBC seem hellbent on shoehorning in as many women as possible to anything football related in what seems like a desperate attempt to seek plaudits for opting to show womens' football.

The reason successful sports outfits such as Sky choose to use men as their pundits is that those men are either former premier league players or managers and as such can usually call on their experience in order to have something relevant to offer rather than simply scissoring yourself off over how good DeBruyne is. 

• Upvote 2