You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Could Jurgen fuck off over this transfer debacle?

jimmycase

Yeah, yeah, I know loads are on FSG's case over this absolute debacle of the van Dijk transfer. It looks like the Salah deal has stalled and the optimism many of us had for this window and next season in particular has, turned into a real stinking pile of shit.

The club is getting a kicking in the media and Im appalled at our behaviour especially with van Dijk. Im sure loads of other clubs talk to players without permission. Not only were we stupid enough to get caught though, we were it appears, actively bragging about it in just about every newspaper you cared to read. van Dijk must be thinking what a shower of cunts they turned out to be and he surely cant be enjoying the thought of returning to Southampton pre season training.

Our transfer strategy looks to be in total ruins (no change there I hear many shout!). I just cannot see how the club can resurrect the deal for Klopp's number 1 target. If the Salah deals goes tits up, does anyone think we are really going to sign a lad who is priced at 12m euros more than him? I dont.

So not only would Klopp have missed out on his first and second targets, we'll likely miss hisnumber 3 as well. That being the case, can anyone see Jurgen hanging around in such a situation? If a bunch of incompetents miss out on not 2 but 3 of the manager's top choices, what hope has he got of winning anything here?

• Downvote 1

Yeah, yeah, I know loads are on FSG's case over this absolute debacle of the van Dijk transfer. It looks like the Salah deal has stalled and the optimism many of us had for this window and next season in particular has, turned into a real stinking pile of shit.

The club is getting a kicking in the media and Im appalled at our behaviour especially with van Dijk. Im sure loads of other clubs talk to players without permission. Not only were we stupid enough to get caught though, we were it appears, actively bragging about it in just about every newspaper you cared to read. van Dijk must be thinking what a shower of cunts they turned out to be and he surely cant be enjoying the thought of returning to Southampton pre season training.

Our transfer strategy looks to be in total ruins (no change there I hear many shout!). I just cannot see how the club can resurrect the deal for Klopp's number 1 target. If the Salah deals goes tits up, does anyone think we are really going to sign a lad who is priced at 12m euros more than him? I dont.

So not only would Klopp have missed out on his first and second targets, we'll likely miss hisnumber 3 as well. That being the case, can anyone see Jurgen hanging around in such a situation? If a bunch of incompetents miss out on not 2 but 3 of the manager's top choices, what hope has he got of winning anything here?

Klopp is fully on board the FSG cunt wagon

He's going nowhere

• Downvote 1

Fair play to you for being first and posting this. I've thought about this a lot since yesterday. Could you blame him, if this is what we all think it is, a massive cluster fuck by the hierarchy? Fucking hell. How is it this hard to follow the reds?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm starting to think a lot of LFC fans would actually love it if he did quit. A big part of this fan base just loves to dwell in that kind of drama and misery. 

Anyways, he won't quit. Since he met van Dijk when he wasn't supposed to, he's linked to the issue and it would look awfully cowardly if he just left. 

And where would he go, anyways? He's said a bunch of times he could retire after managing Liverpool and he wants Gerrard to succeed him. Is he just going to drop those plans because of this one problem which he was also a part of? Wouldn't think so. 

• Upvote 3

Klopp won't leave, no way. I said on another thread the problem could be the players at the club now could look at the situation and wonder if we are able to strengthen enough to challenge for trophies so I would be more concerned the best players we have would leave. But even that's a way away as the window officially isn't open yet. I would imagine there are plan A, B and C and if C doesn't work and the window closes that's where Klopp and the players has to look at what's going on at the club.

I'm starting to think a lot of LFC fans would actually love it if he did quit. A big part of this fan base just loves to dwell in that kind of drama and misery. 

Anyways, he won't quit. Since he met van Dijk when he wasn't supposed to, he's linked to the issue and it would look awfully cowardly if he just left. 

And where would he go, anyways? He's said a bunch of times he could retire after managing Liverpool and he wants Gerrard to succeed him. Is he just going to drop those plans because of this one problem which he was also a part of? Wouldn't think so. 

No way do I want him to leave. We'd be more fucked than we are now.

Point is, if and it might be a big if, but if Jurgen sees the absolute clusterfuck over this debacle would he go 'fuck it'?

I hope he doesnt. I wouldnt be surprised if he did though.

I believe we could get the best of all three worlds out of this. Not only will we not get Van Dijk but Klopp will stay --- however --- in his heart he will have already quit knowing neither the club hierarchy nor its fickle fan base can be trusted. 

Dream big.

Dude, it's bee eons since we last won the title and over a decade since the CL win. Since they took over we've watched in awe at the assholery and bewildering incompetence of the 'owners' without so much as a pitch invasion or a boycott, so how the fans can be described as fickle, I don't know.  This latest round of douchetasticness is sadly neither a surprise or a shock. What is amazing is the regularity of the fcuking BS these clowns pull to get out of doing what they need to do to keep us going. They are clever leeches with sophisticated tactics but they are sucking us dry all the same. I would personally welcome all out rebellion against their shithousery. We need Klopp yes, but not these knobheads. He's not going to leave because his name has been called on this one. 

Over vvd .... No

Over underimvestment in every window and being asked to compete with a weak squad ..... Yes

The man deserves better

Liverpool deserves better

My question was based on if we miss out on his 1st, 2nd and 3rd (at least) targets and this summer's transfer strategy being in tatters as a result.

Over vvd .... No

Over underimvestment in every window and being asked to compete with a weak squad ..... Yes

The man deserves better

Liverpool deserves better

This is what he said in an interview with Kicker: 

It's about trophies. And about a success like the CL qualification. But you don't get praise for having a positive net spend, I know that, that's just what they told me last summer. I thought it's quite​ cool but in England they don't appreciate it as it seems (laughs) - I'm laughing too.

Does he sound like someone who gives a shit about under-investment? He literally said making a profit is "quite cool".

This paranoia about Klopp quitting is just bizarre. 

This is what he said in an interview with Kicker: 

It's about trophies. And about a success like the CL qualification. But you don't get praise for having a positive net spend, I know that, that's just what they told me last summer. I thought it's quite​ cool but in England they don't appreciate it as it seems (laughs) - I'm laughing too.

Does he sound like someone who gives a shit about under-investment? He literally said making a profit is "quite cool".

This paranoia about Klopp quitting is just bizarre. 

Who said anything about net \ positive spend? He's clearly identified his number 1 target defender and number 1 wide man. We've fucked up his number 1 defensive target. I dont share the view by some that LFC and SFC will just shake hands and open negotiations over van Dijk.

The deal for salah appears to have stalled and reportedly, we're looking at other targets. So if you're Salah hearing this, what are you going to be thinking never mind the fact the lad we're looking at costs upto 12m euros more?

How is he going to win trophies if we dont secure his transfer targets?

It goes way beyond a few targets in one window. Its every window.

I think Klopp would only be bothered about now not past windows.

It will be interesting to see what will happen when Coutinho leaves for Barca.

What always happens under FSG when we sell a player.

We stop bidding well below asking price and get deals done. It's a shame we need to sell to act accordingly.