You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another Incident On London Bridge

Anubis

"Because he was white no-one is calling this terrorism" say a million Twitter users completely ignoring the fact that the Home Secretary confirmed police are looking at it as a Terrorist Incident

I think it's a reaction to headlines in the press overnight which were far less dramatic in their reporting of the events than they would have been otherwise.

Absolutely disgusted, again. Hopkins and Robinson openly revelling in it. Sickening. At least the cunt will face justice for once.

Will they be apologising on behalf of 'white people'for this fellas actions?

Only seems fair.

Edit - as per anubis post.

Guest Pistonbroke

Once again it is innocent people who suffer because of someone's fucked up Ideology. If he is a right wing nutter then I await the police arresting all his family and circle of friends for questioning. 

I see the Daily Fail put a shitty slant on their headlining of this, scum bastards. Stoking the fires again. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Classic rant by Max Jackson directed at Paul Golding, although it looks like it originated by Malcolm Tucker first. 

https://ihavethetruth.com/2017/06/19/paul-golding-is-a-reprehensible-piece-of-shit/

http://tuckered.co.uk/2017/06/15/paul-golding-is-a-reprehensible-piece-of-shit/

“You ain’t no Muslim bruv” became immortalised words not so long ago when uttered to a nutter on the tube. Well you aint no Christian you fucking fat rabble rousing cunt.

You and Jayda Fransen are like a shit racist Bonnie and Clyde tribute act, only you don’t use guns. You just hijack pictures of soldiers, and paste faux ‘patriotic’ statements over them, so that our fucking grannys, who’ve been on online for exactly 3.5 seconds, unwittingly share your vile Britain First page, spreading it like fucking cyber Aids, carrying your hateful racist rhetoric with it like an abandoned copy of The Daily Mail on a train.

You have a skill for social media, I’ll give you that. You can spread hate and division quicker than 10 million copies of The Sun with one Facebook post.

How dare you use images of real patriots, real British heroes who’ve faught for Queen and country. Not like you. The only thing you fight is online arguments poorly and misspelled, you fat ginger twat.

Cheers for ‘protecting’ Britain by the way. Harassing innocent Muslims in their place of worship makes me feel so safe at night, you chubby fucking balloon faced fleece model.

In fact you were doing that just the other night weren’t you? Harassing Muslims, whilst other Muslims, along with everyone else in the tight knit community surrounding Grenfell Tower banded together to help survivors and their families with food, warmth and love. The very things you want to tear apart like a fucking Subway wrapper.

You and your kind won’t win here. When will that sink in?  Your brand of thick as pig shit fascism ALWAYS collapses in the UK, like one of your deck chairs you fucking red faced, whiskey cheeked, pre diabetic cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the interview with the officer that tackled the three killers,  Can't say enough about the courage of the lad and no doubt what he did saved lives. The fella and those like him deserve a better government that pays them properly and gives them the resources to make their jobs a little less risky, 

http://news.sky.com/story/hero-officer-describes-fight-with-london-bridge-attackers-10930282

Watched the interview with the officer that tackled the three killers, Can't say enough about the courage of the lad and no doubt what he did saved lives. The fella and those like him deserve a better government that pays them properly and gives them the resources to make their jobs a little less risky,

http://news.sky.com/story/hero-officer-describes-fight-with-london-bridge-attackers-10930282

Did a great job there. No doubt he will end up leaving a thirty year career with no support. It genuinely worries me being in that situation now that I have two kids. The reckless abandon I showed in my early years (running into fires and a few other things) happened without a great deal of thought as to what could happen to me because it's true when people say you don't really think about the danger when it's spontaneous.

Overall I think my fear of being labelled a coward would likely outweigh any concern I had for my own safety anyway. A pay rise would be nice but to be honest I'd rather it went to people worse off than me.

• 4 months later...