You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Phone Games

Fowlers God

8 Ball pool is fucking brilliant. Very addictive. You can play mates from Facebook if they are online at the time as well so get registered so I can bum your Desperate Dan fucking head in. 

Seriously though its ace. If you haven't got it then get it. 

Score Hero

Soda Crush

I'm on Score Hero. It's fucking boss.

8 Ball Pool is also very, very good.

The one I am waiting for is Nintendo's Fire Emblem on mobile. They are seriously boss games on the 3DS and I love them. But it's a bit of a nuisance getting the 3DS out!

Am in need of a new one. Currently playing Golf Clash and conquest (risk based game someone mentioned on here) can't find original thread- what's everyone playing?

Score Hero - I know you've had that though because we've talked about it before.

Motorsport Manager - Boss game but I think you might have to pay for it now. I got it ages ago when it was free

Does Not Commute - Driving game, kind of, hard to explain. Give it a go, it's ace.

Letter Soup - Got to find all the words from the jumbled up letters.

Football Manager Mobile - I picked it up for £3.99 the other week and at that price you'll get your moneys worth.

Boom Beach and Clash Royale. Both Supercell games. Clash Of Clans (also Supercell) which I don't really like, but lots of fans out there.

All 3 games are also clan based. 50 per clan, where you either war or do things together. You don't have to join a clan/task force, but lots more fun and you get rewards, which help you progress more in the game.

Supercell forums for all 3 games. Tonnes of shit on all 3 games on YouTube too.

Addictive as fuck.

8 Ball pool is fucking brilliant. Very addictive. You can play mates from Facebook if they are online at the time as well so get registered so I can bum your Desperate Dan fucking head in.

Seriously though its ace. If you haven't got it then get it.

I wholeheartedly agree with Stig,superb game.

Two races in, deleted. What where you thinking?

It was months ago and I got about a week out of it. Maybe they've pushed loads of updates out and ruined it, I don't know.

You've also got to remember that I was recommending it to Fowlers God who's, shall we say, less sophisticated than you are.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Game called plague were you basically try to kill the world with a disease. You choose a starting point and develop it. Of course you make it to lethal it kills before spreading and too weak it's cured

I've heard of that. I think it goes by the name 'Conservative Party Manifesto'.

• Upvote 1

There's a horse racing one that's decent too. Again, I played it until I was bored of it. I think it's called 'Photo Finish Horse Racing' or something like that.

Played that and yes got bored too. Just the same thing race in race out.

Playing Family Guy game at present. Like candy crush but more adult with the levels

• 10 months later...