You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

M'Boro (H) match thread

LFC 6 Times

Boro are 20-1 to win. It's all so very predictable.

I joined Betdaq earlier, they're a similar betting exchange to Betfair but they are offering 0% commission for a month and £30 spins for £10 on their slots.

Lucky me I managed to win £50 from all that and withdrew my initial deposit and layed against us winning at £49.98 exposure for a £238 win. So we win and we get CL qualifiers, we draw or lose and I get £238 to drown my sorrows. As it's from a win it's cost me absolutely nothing really but I hope I lose. 

I joined Betdaq earlier, they're a similar betting exchange to Betfair but they are offering 0% commission for a month and £30 spins for £10 on their slots.

Lucky me I managed to win £50 from all that and withdrew my initial deposit and layed against us winning at £49.98 exposure for a £238 win. So we win and we get CL qualifiers, we draw or lose and I get £238 to drown my sorrows. As it's from a win it's cost me absolutely nothing really but I hope I lose. 

You hope we get beat

I can't wait to see the look on all our faces when we lose 0-1. Losers.

If we can't negotiate a way past a relegated pile of shite then we genuinely don't deserve a shot at the CL. 

We will win, we will win comfortably and then everyone can start to panic about the qualifier. 

• Upvote 2

Thing with this team is you'll know after 5 minutes what mood they're in....When we start fast no one can live with us, the only decent home performances this year have been Arsenal, Spurs and Everton all 3 were 2 down by half time.

If we start slow though and give them encouragement that they can hold out then it could get very very tricky.

I really hope we're comfortable with 10 minutes to go as you just know we'll make them look like Real Madrid for those last 10 if we aren't.

Here are the all important stats for the first and anytime scorer bets:

Adam Clayton - 34 appearances in all comps this season - 0 goals

Antonio Barragan 27/0

Adam Forshaw 28/0

It will be Negrado, from a Downing corner.

Here are the all important stats for the first and anytime scorer bets:

Adam Clayton - 34 appearances in all comps this season - 0 goals

He'll be disappointed with that. I guess he still hasn't found what he's looking for.

• Upvote 1

If anything you executed that joke too well.

Except I had specifically stated that I hoped my bet lost, i.e. we win. Which means it was a shit joke, sorry mate but it missed completely. Hopefully you're not here all week.