Quantcast
M'Boro (H) match thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

M'Boro (H) match thread

• Please log in to reply
1044 replies to this topic

#1 LFC 5 Times

LFC 5 Times

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:57 AM

Superb performance against West Ham, keep things as they are with possibly firmino for origi if available.

#2 DimReaper

DimReaper

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

Hope we get beat

没有人比俱乐部更大

#3 Thoth

Thoth

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

We should be dry bumming these, if we don't then we didn't deserve Champions League anyway.

Same team apart from above Bobby for Part time footballer and Part time dancing on Ice Todd Carty impressionist Divock

3 - 0 Red Men

#4 Sputnik1

Sputnik1

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:18 AM

This is effectively our Europa Cup Final, and as fans we should be treating it like this. Win this and we are in the CL qualifiers. 

No excuses, batter these fuckers as we're not going to get any favours from other teams.

Plenty of goals to counter any dodgy officials decisions. Oh and fuck off Wenger. 

I thought about using an adblocker, the only trouble is how would I know which hot singles are in my area?

#5 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

Not nervous about this one, yet. They're wank, have nothing to play for and we should be full of confidence.

Hopefully Coutinho's on song again.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

#6 Mark M

Mark M

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Hopefully Klopp doesn't revert back to the 3 up front with Sturridge not starting.

Diamond formation again just swap Oirgi with Firmino.

#7 Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:30 AM

Still need to focus and do a job, despite Boro being shite. Get out of the blocks a bit quicker than the WH game, an early goal will do our players wonders and settle the nerves. 

They say the devil's water - it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while

#8 Bobby Hundreds

Bobby Hundreds

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

If he reverts back to origi central firmino out wide. I'll go spare.

Spare.

#9 magicrat

magicrat

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

I have every faith the Bitters will batter Arse next Sunday making this game a total waste of time and effort, Cue sardonic smile,

#10 Kevin D

Kevin D

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

Boro will win this 0-1. 

...two others are in critical condition. When, after having heard the explosion from their practice facility, they ran into the fire to help get people out. Ran into the fire.

#11 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:55 AM

Hopefully Klopp doesn't revert back to the 3 up front with Sturridge not starting.
Diamond formation again just swap Oirgi with Firmino.

I thought Origi did well and scored so deserves to keep his place.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#12 El Rojo

El Rojo

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:56 AM

Boro will win this 0-1. 

I'd bite your hand off for that right now.

"This is the only time you're going to be famous, when Paulie Malignaggi mentions your name."

#13 Redder Lurtz

Redder Lurtz

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:06 PM

Nerves are jangling about this one already. Heres hoping Team Nivea grow a pair of balls each and steam right into this shower. I'll only start to enjoy it if we go 2 goals clear.

#14 Stickman

Stickman

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

I see Wenger is trying the old mind games by accusing West Ham have not trying against us and in turn maybe having a pop at Boro...

I must have missed the bit were Stoke were flying into tackles against them on Saturday.

#15 an tha

an tha

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:13 PM

i know this is a team renowned for shitting the bed but a relegated team at home with a cl place on the line off the back of our most convincing win for months is surely a scenario even for us where we couldn't go and shit it...surely, yeah - it is, isn't it...

#16 Russ Atmosphere

Russ Atmosphere

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:13 PM

I can see a shock on the cards here.

Comfortable home win.

#17 TheHowieLama

TheHowieLama

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

Our Cup final.

OOOHHH!

#18 VladimirIlyich

VladimirIlyich

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:23 PM

Memories of Stan Cummins sole goal for Sunderland in an end of season game spring to mind back in the early 80s. I think we had already sewn up a trophy in that season though.
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”

#19 Mook

Mook

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

When will we find out if this game is on the telly?

I can't find any information online.

#20 VERBAL DIARRHEA

VERBAL DIARRHEA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

Unless my memory fails me losing to Paul Jewell's Sheffield Utd on the last day where they stayed up and we missed the CL.
Contrarians are sad virgins with fuck all better to do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users