You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko

Kevin D

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to win?

2. 2. How

What time will the fight be on at roughly?

I'm out for a meal with the missus tomorrow night at 7 but she quite likes boxing so I could maybe wangle going to a boozer to watch this with her afterwards.

German tv wants the first bell at 10.01

• Upvote 2

I don't doubt he's a decent bloke when he's meeting people and when he's in the company of "outsiders" but I don't really think anyone apart from the few who's been around him since he was a kid really know the real him, you don't get to where he was in life, being a drug dealer and on tag by being nice, it simply don't work like that. I know plenty of people like him who are sound to everyone they meet but are horrible horrible people when necessary.

Like I've said I do like him and wish him the all the best but like Whyte continually says he should be himself he's not being real, he knows what he's really like, you hear stories about people from your area and you know what they get up to.

They could have went two different ways with Joshua, they could have marketed him as some bad boy Mike Tyson gangsta and he'd be just as successful but wouldn't have as many promotional contracts or they could have went with the happy go lucky, man of the people, Mr Nice Guy they went with the latter. Being honest I'd probably like him a lot more if he came across as being himself more, you see it come out sometimes in post fight interviews then he gets back on to the scripted shit they feed him. Whether it's being real or fake he does have a lot of time for the children and for the public which you can't take away from him he's also a massive inspiration for the youth of today on how hard work gets you where you want to be.

I agree BUT my best mate is quite similar in ways.

Been in trouble with police for drugs, battered a policeman, kicked out of numerous schools, forever involved in trouble yet everyone who meets him says he's the nicest lad you could meet. He genuinely is too...

Something just triggers something for some people. Both have probably just matured too...

I must admit, I'm a bit gutted AJ has come in so heavy. That won't do him any favours in the long run.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Fuck Mike Tyson the rapist cunt.

I'm loathe to talk about any rape case when the victim cane forward, but I do think there is exculpatory evidence that should have been presented at the trial, which wasn't.

I am no Tyson fan, by the way.

I have tickets for tomorrow.

If anybody can recommend somewhere decent for bevvy, before, or after, in North London, that would be much appreciated.

Plenty of places you could try. If you aim for upper street there's loads of bars and craft ale place like the tap room. Highbury and Islington or The Angel ends are both fine.

There's Camden, again lots of bars and brewdog and the like.

I'm guessing you travelling back there from Wembley?

Plenty of places you could try. If you aim for upper street there's loads of bars and craft ale place like the tap room. Highbury and Islington or The Angel ends are both fine.

There's Camden, again lots of bars and brewdog and the like.

I'm guessing you travelling back there from Wembley?

Yeah, nice one.

Ideally it would be Wembley adjacent but not full of arseholes.

All this passing of the torch shit is doing my head in. How can Wlad pass the torch to Joshua when he's already lost and passed it on to Fury or are people just forgetting and dismissing Furys win? It's doesn't matter that Fury sold the torch and bought beak with it he still beat him.

• Upvote 1