You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: WWII

Allan

Locked and loaded here if anyone's about.

Sorry mate, had a little blast on WWII, but up at 05:00 tomorrow, so off to bed for this little soldier.

On nights Sunday & Monday. Should be good to play Tuesday evening, then all day Wednesday & Thursday and a bit of Friday, possibly.

• Upvote 1

Went 21-7 on Backlot with Byrnie in guerrilla support, good stuff. 

Very amusing bit with Byrnie going mad Rambo style on the turret at the back of Backlot (not the one in the corner in the house).  I was camped right up in the stairs behind him.  He took a couple of their guys out with the turret, then someone killed him and straight away I got an Avenger headshot on Byrnie's killer.  

I am indeed - TheDirtyMexican

I play BF1 occasionally, and I will be playing CoD WWII on release.

I really should play BF1 more, as it is a brilliant game.

Cheers, I'll ping you a FR when I next get on, as well as anyone else that pops their handle in the thread. Be good to get a little group going for the odd game, I found I drifted away from BF1 largely because going back to playing with randoms just wasn't the same.

Defending in War - Operation Breakout

Couldn't actually capture the full round, as the PS4 recording auto stops after 15 minutes...

We won the round in the end.

Oh, and I'm still fucking shite at sniping, as the video above will attest.

Went 21-7 on Backlot with Byrnie in guerrilla support, good stuff.

Very amusing bit with Byrnie going mad Rambo style on the turret at the back of Backlot (not the one in the corner in the house). I was camped right up in the stairs behind him. He took a couple of their guys out with the turret, then someone killed him and straight away I got an Avenger headshot on Byrnie's killer.

I felt like a total noob at times. I really enjoyed it though.

Hope to get back on tomorrow evening.

As I've been playing BF1 for so long this feels insanely fast and small.

How are you finding the spawns Al? I had a few occasions where I seemed to have a run of being spawned in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I also don't know if it's lag compensation issues, but I seem to be losing a lot of one on ones when I am already there with my gun up and waiting for them. 

TK will love the Commonwealth sniper, after a fit of messing around in TDM I tried the new mode. Straight off the bounce I was getting one shot kills with it really easily. 

As I've been playing BF1 for so long this feels insanely fast and small.

How are you finding the spawns Al? I had a few occasions where I seemed to have a run of being spawned in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I also don't know if it's lag compensation issues, but I seem to be losing a lot of one on ones when I am already there with my gun up and waiting for them. 

TK will love the Commonwealth sniper, after a fit of messing around in TDM I tried the new mode. Straight off the bounce I was getting one shot kills with it really easily. 

I've only been playing War in the beta, so can't comment on spawns in the other game modes. All the spawns in War have been fine for me.

I've had little runs where I can't win gun fights, and others where I've won gun fights when I didn't think I stood a chance.

I tried the Commonwealth, but I'm hopeless with it. I picked up the semi-auto sniper, the Karabien I think it's called, and I took to it like a duck to water.