You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

26 years I hope - Crystal Palace (H), April 23

s(k)aturation

Ours are injury prone. They're not bad at football like Tomkins

Ours can be just as shit as Tomkins  Fuck me even Lovren who on paper is the best, has played some diabolic games for us. lets just hoe we convert our chances and out score them

A Benteke winner would send me right over the edge

So shock horror Sturridge apparently didn't train today.

He's just completely broken I'd be surprised if we get a fee for him in the summer all the offers will be for clubs looking to loan him for a season.

fuck him....just jib him if nobody wants to buy and free his wages up, the malingering twat.

fact is he has scored 14 goals in our last 109 league matches - 2 this season so far...it does not matter why...it just is the case and it is totally unacceptable for a striker on whatver massive wage he is on....fuck him right off ASAP and if nobody wants to pay so what, just get the wages he is stealing off the bill.

his job is to score goals and he hasn't done so because he has been either 'injured' or the manager hasn't felt he can be trusted or he has just been ineffective....this has been 3 seasons now.

just get rid - i bet there are defenders with more goals than this waste of space has scored in the last 3 seasons

As we are gripped by yet another injury crisis what does the club do...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-lift-lid-alternative-training-12923759

Lifts the lid on our training regimes and talks about how great they are and how they breed strong and healthy bodies (snigger)

Just reinforces that one day I will be more than capable of working in the Premier League (Sport Science/S&C) and hopefully stuff like bands for "agility" won't be enforced to me. Just goes against everything science and anectodal evidence says.. 

That said, hopefully LFC wins. No thanks to that, though.

Outside chance that Rhian Brewster makes the bench tomorrow. Sturridge is out (no surprises) and there's not much else attacking talent in reserve.

Been training at Melwood all week.

What an absolute total waste of space Sturridge is...i really wish we could/would just terminate his contract right now.

Biggest wage thief this club has ever seen

• Upvote 1

So shock horror Sturridge apparently didn't train today.

He's just completely broken I'd be surprised if we get a fee for him in the summer all the offers will be for clubs looking to loan him for a season.

Eventually it gets to the point where keeping them alive is just cruel and putting them down is the decent thing to do.
  • Upvote 2

I dare not have done this on the MF, where Baz Womble (with the occasional exception of Lifetime Fan - "Rodgers/et al can go in the summer" ) rules supreme....

.... but Sunday will be my first day at Anfield in 26 years (and my son's first ever), thanks to the artist formerly known as Paulie Gaultier.

So I thought I might start this thread.  Hopefully for good luck.

When I last left Anfield we were Champions. 

We'll win Sunday I think.  I hope...

morgan-freeman-beach-scene-in-shawshank-

• Upvote 4

This is massive today...man utd will either have put us under a bit of pressure or we'll have a chance to stretch away from them and city and arsenal are busy in the cup so its a chance to put points on board and pile pressure on them.

We usually don't do well in these sort of scenarios and its against a team who's strengths are our biggest weakenesses.

Win today and its a big step forward in quest for a place back in the european cup....we have the quality to deal with these today even with our depleted ranks - the big question is do we have the balls to handle them and how they play and the situation - whether its responding to pressure from the mancs or exploiting an opportunity to kick on.

This is massive today...man utd will either have put us under a bit of pressure or we'll have a chance to stretch away from them and city and arsenal are busy in the cup so its a chance to put points on board and pile pressure on them.

We usually don't do well in these sort of scenarios and its against a team who's strengths are our biggest weakenesses.

Win today and its a big step forward in quest for a place back in the european cup....we have the quality to deal with these today even with our depleted ranks - the big question is do we have the balls to handle them and how they play and the situation - whether its responding to pressure from the mancs or exploiting an opportunity to kick on.

theres 3 teams fighting for 2 places us,city,united arsenal are out of it ,if we keep winning we will get 3rd because all our rivals have play each other