You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

May calls General Election on 8 June

jimmycase

Guest Pistonbroke

The mad cow just repeated herself about three times, just in case the mongs didn't get her propaganda hatchet job the first time. The Tory wankers will piss any election, only this time they'll have a huge majority to play with as they make your lives a misery. 

Due to the FTP Act, May has to lay a Bill seeking a two thirds majority in the House to end the Parliament and hold the election.

She will get it

The cunts in labour will be lucking their lips at the thougjt of a post loss coup

• Upvote 2

Due to the FTP Act, May has to lay a Bill seeking a two thirds majority in the House to end the Parliament and hold the election.

Opposition parties will be mad to agree to it. They'll be wiped out for at least the next 2 elections as this time people won't want change and the next time it'll be sold as only part of the job has been done.

Reminiscent of Hitler.  Keep having referendums until you get the result you like.

Got to get them out.  The only thing keeping me going was the thought it was only for a few years.

I'm out of the country on that  day so will need to sort out a postal vote.

Think this could be the beginning of the end for Corbyn.

I don't mind the bloke, but I'm not sure that such an outcome would be that bad...

I am inclined to agree. If they get bummed in the election (which they will) then I can't see him remaining leader.

Guest Pistonbroke

They were always going to go for an early election as they see the majority of those voting for Brexit will want the Tories to see it through. All her claptrap about it being a reluctant decision is a load of lying bollocks. They will just bang on about Brexit for the whole 6 weeks. Expect a lot of shite in the Media about the only way to fight the EU is by keeping the Witch and her party full of cunts in charge. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Can't Corbyn just say 'vote Labour and we'll reverse Brexit"?

Landslide.

He wants out of the EU himself, he does however want to stay in the single market which will probably end up being Labour's main Election promise. 

Would anyone actually want Corbyn to be in charge now? I mean, I'd vote for him - just because I don't like tories and always vote labour. But sitting down and thinking about it, would I actually want him leading negotiations for an EU split? Probably now. Clever move this by the tories.

Opposition parties will be mad to agree to it. They'll be wiped out for at least the next 2 elections as this time people won't want change and the next time it'll be sold as only part of the job has been done.

She's put them between a rock and a hard place though. Parties have been calling for change etc so they either now have to agree with her and allow the election or, dont making them look a bit foolish.

• Downvote 1

I'm sure the media will pull them up on being lying bastards...

March 20th

A Downing Street spokesperson told a briefing of journalists in Westminster on Monday morning: “There is no change in our position on an early general election. There is not going to be a general election.” 

I'm sure the media will pull them up on being lying bastards...

March 20th

A Downing Street spokesperson told a briefing of journalists in Westminster on Monday morning: “There is no change in our position on an early general election. There is not going to be a general election.”

Dont hold your breath

The two biggest rags in the country back her to the hilt.

Surely Labour won't be stupid enough to go along with it? There's loads of mileage to be had on May breaking the rules, panicking over fucking up Brexit and refusing to deal with the consequences, etc.

Plus the state of the polls at the moment.

Those opposed to Corbyn will

They'll happily take a pasting too to gain control after the election

That cunt Hilary Benn will be causing as much shite as he can pre election. Once that happens im down with the party