You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Snooker Championship 2017

Mendoza

Fu is probably better than Robertson at the minute. I actually backed him after his first match at 20. Selby has had such an easy draw though he'll be much fresher while Fu has had two long games, can't help

Fu has been excellent this season. Can see him beating Selby.

Anyone watching the Ronnie match? He's 3 nil down but is ding playing well or is Ronnie having a mare

Nope, got half an eye on the Higgins game but the first session doesn't matter too much really does it? 

EDIT: 3 all now. 

4 all at

Nope, got half an eye on the Higgins game but the first session doesn't matter too much really does it? 

EDIT: 3 all now. 

4 all at the minute....One thing I've noticed about Ronnie, his break building is still as good as ever but his long potting really has gone a bit shit

Should be 2 good games tonight. I'll watch Higgins as i'm a fan but Ding/Ronnie could be a cracker. 

Felt bad for Fu against Selby. He was shit for 5 frames then pulled it back to 5:2. Lost the last frame of the session in a scrappy frame to leave it 6:2. Selby won't fuck that up now. Can see a Selby / Higgins final. 

Exactly. Dropped a reminder there that if he wants to he will win. Fucking madness. I don't know if I like him or not but as a snooker fan I fucking love seeing him play like that. He just pisses on everyone. Century in just over 5 minutes. It would take me 5 hours to hit a century of points let alone a break. 

This is what does my head in about O'Sullivan. He plays shite and rather than being shite, like every other player occasionally is, he is always taking it easy, in a mood, not bothered. No, he is just like everyone else. Sometimes he plays well and other times he is shit.

He doesn't half do my head in.

Exactly. Dropped a reminder there that if he wants to he will win. Fucking madness. I don't know if I like him or not but as a snooker fan I fucking love seeing him play like that. He just pisses on everyone. Century in just over 5 minutes. It would take me 5 hours to hit a century of points let alone a break. 

He's getting his arse handed to him by Ding.

I agree. But then pretty much every player in the top 10 is. Ronnie doesn't turn up for loads of tournaments. Its bullshit. Its liker us signing Suarez and him saying i'll play 18 games a season but ill be man of the match in all of them. 

I'd take that to be fair.