You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chase for the top 4

Lee909

If we win on Sunday then Klopp has done an amazing job. Paper thin squad and we cant even say we have had a consistent performer apart from mane and look what happened when he was away

Yep. No Coutinho, Lallana, Henderson or Sturridge for large chunks of the season either. Matip was also out at a bad time for us.

I love Klopp, but I hope he's as ruthless as some people claim. He won't be able to improve every player to the level that we need.

It's the long game for us. If we finish 4th this season then it signals real progress to me. You can go back across all the games and argue that we were only a penalty Miss away from 3rd. It's about little steps. Just hope we have the squad going into CL otherwise we will t finish 4th next season with all the games

Good points there Ginny but the long game is getting tedious mate,youmust remember the final piece of the jigsaw Paul Ince then on to another and another it's never ending,Klopp needs this shower to back him to the hilt we have a great chance of being there again with him,in one way we'll see if either they shit themselves or spend big after getting 4th but I doubt it,sell before we buy and even then they'll be canny.

We cannot win the League Sunday. We can qualify for the CL and, in the process, make ourselves more attractive to players who may assist us in a push for the league next season.

Let's focus on that for now.

Exactly, with this paper thin squad top 4 would represent progress. Get that and get new signings in and we can push on next season hopefully.

Truth is there isnt a manager in world football who will consiatently finish ahead of four clubs who buy world class players.

Until the ownership changes, we dont have a chance of ever doing anything other than a Leicester when it comes to winning the league. Normal service would resume.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

If we don't beat these at the weekend we deserve to be playing FC Midgetland and the rest rather than Barca and Bayern

yeah, add on to that the Last 3 home games Palace, Bournemouth & Southampton, just wouldn't deserve it

I really hope we can win and Watford win aswell, that playoff sometimes has some bastard hard teams in

yeah, add on to that the Last 3 home games Palace, Bournemouth & Southampton, just wouldn't deserve it

I really hope we can win and Watford win aswell, that playoff sometimes has some bastard hard teams in

I've never known an English team get a difficult qualifying tie to get into the Champions League!

Surprised that Sky aren't showing the Arsenal-Everton game as well as your game and City's.

Surely they could jib one of the crap sports on another of their multi channels to accommodate it.?

I think everyone in football knows how your game will end, it's not just the winning but the taking part eh? Let's forget you've not won away to arsenal since 1996, maybe they believe Watford will put up more of a fight.

Besides almost every blue out there will be watching us.

I think everyone in football knows how your game will end, it's not just the winning but the taking part eh? Let's forget you've not won away to arsenal since 1996, maybe they believe Watford will put up more of a fight.

Besides almost every blue out there will be watching us.

Sky will look like right tits if Boro do manage to scrape a result though, won't they?

Sky will look like right tits if Boro do manage to scrape a result though, won't they?

Not really as they've covered that game and could then switch to the emirates for their reactions, blud, fam. Arsenal will win, the big upset is the game they're covering already, same with city, an upset there sees us potentially grabbing 3rd. Although there's as much chance of Boro getting a point as there is city messing up.

Your game is done, dusted. Three points for arsenal. Not interesting unless we fuck up

To be fair I agree with Priory Doctor...The real story is between us and arsenal - would make more sense to be covering those two games.

Yes there might be a case for 3rd being up for grabs but most people ignore the difference between being in qualifier and actual group - real battle as far as avergae Joe goes is getting into top 4 and the most likely battle there is us v arsenal...city are almost nailed on to be in

To be fair I agree with Priory Doctor...The real story is between us and arsenal - would make more sense to be covering those two games.

Yes there might be a case for 3rd being up for grabs but most people ignore the difference between being in qualifier and actual group - real battle as far as avergae Joe goes is getting into top 4 and the most likely battle there is us v arsenal...city are almost nailed on to be in

If it was almost any other team than Everton I would agree, they're not going to break their 21 year duck this year, not with stomachs filled with bile and hatred. 

As guaranteed a home banker as if it had already been played and won.