You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What were your favourite Computer Games as kids? (Or now)

Bjornebye

I used to love the NHL game on the Mega Drive, the one that always seemed to come with Madden on the same cartridge.

PES right the way through from the original ISS on the PlayStation and same with GTA. I had some PS points a few years ago and installed some original PS games onto my PS3. I was gutted to find that you couldn't get GTA.

I was just the right age for Pokemon on the Game Boy too.

• Upvote 1

All time favourite? Sensible Soccer. There were a shitload of games on the Amiga that I loved, like Chaos Engine, Cannon Fodder, Desert Strike, Street Fighter II, Body Blows, Syndicate, Dynablaster, Lotus Turbo Challenge II, Superfrog and even Lemmings. The list goes on.

I haven't been arsed about gaming since around the mid 90s so don't have a current favourite.

• Upvote 2

I used to love the NHL game on the Mega Drive, the one that always seemed to come with Madden on the same cartridge.

PES right the way through from the original ISS on the PlayStation and same with GTA. I had some PS points a few years ago and installed some original PS games onto my PS3. I was gutted to find that you couldn't get GTA.

I was just the right age for Pokemon on the Game Boy too.

5141r37FfTL._SY445_.jpg

• Upvote 3

The first computer I had was a commodore 64, and my favourite games on that were platoon and microprose soccer.

Then on the mega drive it was probably mortal combat.

Xbox, easily gears of war.

So all in all, id say gears of war.

Sold my Xbox 5 years ago. So don't play anymore

• Upvote 1

Elite II and Sim City nearly did for my GCSE's, as it turns out Sim City came I handy in my future career. Unfortunately Elite II less so

I also loved EA hockey and Sonic 1.

But games like Zelda a link to the past and Toejam and Earl burned so much time. Fucking brilliant they were

39375f48bc737d21b05bedb1c4fcb445.jpga3248a174c7531aec3789c5edd0554c4.jpg

Nes - Original Mario game.

SNES - Mario Kart, Super Smash TV.

N64 - MARIO 64, Zelda, ISS

PlayStation - PES

Not interested anymore, don't have time. I'd like a Switch for on the go but I could see me ditching it soon afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Not whilst a kid as I'm to old, but my favourite games back in the day were The Lost Vikings and The Legend of Zelda.