You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Group B - 90's Players, Non Liverpool, Man Utd or Arsenal. Please vote.

Bjornebye

Which two teams are the best?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which two teams are the best?

Vote for the best two teams in the group. Anyone can vote.

The top two will go through to the semi finals.

If there is a tie, all those tied teams will go through.

Participants CANNOT vote for their own team.

Deadline is 27/13/17, Midday.

Manwiththestick

1570295_Celtic.jpg

Lord Flashheart

1569769_River_Plate.jpg

Stig

1569820_Lecce.jpg

Paulie Dangerously

1569796_Champions_League_Team.jpg

LFD

1570503_Croatia.jpg

Manwiththestick and LFD. 

Tougher of the 2 groups I reckon. 

Manwiththestick - that midfield is ace plus Klinsmann and Lebeouf.... Very good side

LFD - Decent CB pairing, Earle was a decent midfielder, Duff despite being a left winger could play on the right. Futre was class in his day and Juninho behind Vialli works. 

Lord Flashheart - Good side and Gazza behind Jimmy Flloyd is great. Close between this side and LFD. Very close. 

Paulie - Another boss team, let down by your wingers. That said, I never saw much of Beagrie so I feel bad for using that as an excuse. Good defence and Rob Lee was underrated. 

Stig - Couldn't pick my own team obviously. Thought I balanced it well. got tough at the end this draft did but it was enjoyable. *pats himself on the back* 

All of these teams could have done with Aljosa Asanovic.

MWS - good players but the attack doesn't really look right to me.

Flashheart - good balanced side with no obvious weaknesses.

Stig - complete pile of shite. Only joking, it's even worse than that.

Paulie D -  Loads of goals but too offensive for my own tastes in the midfield.

LFD - Good balanced side.

So, Flashheart and LFD though, all joking aside, Stig's team is good too but up against two good sides here, Colin Cooper being more of a centre back is enough to rule it out for me.

All of these teams could have done with Aljosa Asanovic.

MWS - good players but the attack doesn't really look right to me.

Flashheart - good balanced side with no obvious weaknesses.

Stig - complete pile of shite. Only joking, it's even worse than that.

Paulie D -  Loads of goals but too offensive for my own tastes in the midfield.

LFD - Good balanced side.

So, Flashheart and LFD though, all joking aside, Stig's team is good too but up against two good sides here, Colin Cooper being more of a centre back is enough to rule it out for me.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/colin-cooper/profil/spieler/3867

Are you pissed?! 

Cooper was a centre half who played at left back when needed. He could do a job there, but he was much better in the centre of defence.

Despite Cooper being selected at left back, I reckon this is the best draft lineup that Stig has had in all the drafts that have been run.

My votes in this group go to LFD & Stig.

Fuck me im trailing to sides with fucking Cooper,Sullivan and Dodd and Crossley,Curle and Albert as 3 of their back 4

Should have remembered nobody pays attention to players actually playing in position and having a good defense

7b636c6f4f7d426529a163fb872ca6b0.gif

• Upvote 1

Fuck me im trailing to sides with fucking Cooper,Sullivan and Dodd and Crossley,Curle and Albert as 3 of their back 4

Should have remembered nobody pays attention to players actually playing in position and having a good defense

7b636c6f4f7d426529a163fb872ca6b0.gif

The new LFD over here 

I like Paulies team but 3 of the forwards would have a strop on half the time.

LFDs side is probably the best on paper but Keith Curle just drags the whole thing down so I've voted for Stig's selection, Cooper was most definitely a CB though.