You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celebrity Murderer Death Match

Captain Turdseye

But by virtue of this being a celebrity killer death match, they'll both be facing off against each other, in a cage, with no weapons. No amount of shouting "I'm a better class of murderer than you" from the safety of your locked cell is going to prepare Sutty for that.

Huntley would shit himself in a cage. He's got no skills. He peaked in that bathroom and got caught with ease. Sutcliffe evaded police for years and beats Huntley's body count comfortably. The ripper would do him inside two rounds.

I see this one ending contentiously.

Clearly Dassey will be on top throughout, probably literally, having utilised the strength of ten men commensurate with someone of such bovine simplicity. But what's this? In a sensational turn-up for the books, or comics in the younger man's case, next minute Jefferies cunningly whips Dassey in the eyes with his Bobby Charlton combover. Such diabolical intent previously as carefully hidden as the mouldy Tesco Finest Pizza stashed safely under his floorboards. Allegedly.

Dassey tries to be cute and take a knee, but patiently waiting to hear the ref count to potato before he climbs back up, to fully utilise his opportunity to recover, is completely oblivious to him reaching ten and counted out while staring a million miles through and out the other side of the ring post.

That Shipman quote about the easter egg is hilarious.

When I was 20 i worked in a supermarket I knew the woman who answered the phone was a bit dim so I rang up on my mobile while walking round the shop with my mate and asked for fred West. One minute later over the tannoy " fred West telephone call line 1; fred west"

Could see a girl I knew on the till pissing herself.

Foxy Knoxy or Rose West?

A very lesbian feel to this encounter. Both ladies pick up on it very quickly and after a brief grapple they begin to indulge in some gentle scissoring in the middle of the ring. Things turn sour when Rose gets carried away with the passion of it all, pulls out an actual pair of scissors and starts to hack away at the less experienced and unsuspecting Knox. Special guest referee Fred is forced to put his pants on and split them up. Fred and Rose then take Knoxy home where they use her as a sex toy before burying her in the garden.

• Upvote 1

This ones doesn't quite fit the theme, as neither has committed a murder themselves to the best of my knowledge, but it's well worth dropping onto the undercard.

In the blue corner, from Cincinnati, Ohio, currently residing at the California State Prison, Charrrrrrlesssss Maaaan-Sonnnnnnnn

220px-CharlesManson2014.jpg

And his opponent, in the red corner, hailing from Luton, England, currently residing in Wakefield Prison, it's the "most violent prisoner in Britain", Charrrrlesssss Bronnn-sonnnnn.

6386e2fccf9ca6eb3a33145b993a69ac.jpg

This ones doesn't quite fit the theme, as neither has committed a murder themselves to the best of my knowledge, but it's well worth dropping onto the undercard.

In the blue corner, from Cincinnati, Ohio, currently residing at the California State Prison, Charrrrrrlesssss Maaaan-Sonnnnnnnn

220px-CharlesManson2014.jpg

And his opponent, in the red corner, hailing from Luton, England, currently residing in Wakefield Prison, it's the "most violent prisoner in Britain", Charrrrlesssss Bronnn-sonnnnn.

6386e2fccf9ca6eb3a33145b993a69ac.jpg

I like Manson's eyebrow tattoo,very him.

I like Manson's eyebrow tattoo,very him.

To be fair to him, how else are you going to cover up the scar left when you carve an X into your forehead before your trial?

For the record, Bronson is winning this one confortably until a handful of the Manson Family descend into the scene, grabbing metal folding chairs on their way in and belting Bronson over the head from behind while the referee is giving a count to Manson.

Bronson brute strength prevails though and he eventually wins by hoisting two of the Family members over his head and launching them into Manson, breaking his neck.

He then takes the ref hostage, and walks off into the sunset twiddling his moustache.

• Upvote 1

Back to the OP Huntley worked as a caretaker, moving tables, lifting chairs, sweeping stuff up. Who's to say he didnt wax on and wax off the teachers cars too and inexplicably become a Karate master? 

Sutcliffe was a grave digger then worked in factories so, yeah muscle builders, but then went to HGV driving in 75 when he really got going, sat on his arse as his shovel-muscles turned to jelly. 

I think Huntley might have a good chance