You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

By all the laws of the universe this is a game we should win easily. Which probably means we'll end up losing...

If we turn up with a fully fit 11 I can't see us not winning. Leicester have been shocking and unless they produce a performance totally unlike what they've been putting up so far this season, we surely will win.

I can easily see us not winning. These are the reigning champions, away from home, in a relegation dogfight for their lives. The crowd could well be like our Dortmund game on the day, such is the level of urgency for 3 points to stave off relegation.

They still have players like Vardy, Mahrez, Slimani, and Gray that could punish us and we notoriously mentally fold away from home. I don't trust these players to have the mental fortitude to overcome that.

• Upvote 1

I can easily see us not winning. These are the reigning champions, away from home, in a relegation dogfight for their lives. The crowd could well be like our Dortmund game on the day, such is the level of urgency for 3 points to stave off relegation.

They still have players like Vardy, Mahrez, Slimani, and Gray that could punish us and we notoriously mentally fold away from home. I don't trust these players to have the mental fortitude to overcome that.

it is just our luck to run into them in these circumstances...night game, crowd will be whipped up to fever pitch - sky will hype it to fuck which will get them going even more...they are likely to get bummed to fuck at sevilla and we rock up just at the point where the whole thing with them reaches boiling point...it is a story just waiting to be written and we have to find a way of not being on the wrong end of it - i like you do not trust our players to have the guts for it.

Well, as least it’s not Mark Clattenburg.

Instead, it’s Lee Mason who’ll be taking charge of next Monday’s game at the King Power Stadium.

His two previous games officiating Liverpool this season?

The 2-0 defeat at Burnley.

And the 2-0 defeat at Hull.

Oh dear...

Such insight Suzy, do you wtite Martin Tyler's scripts?

Urgh please...!

Not only have they got that rag as a sponsor, but they've got Alan Pardew as a guest and Jeremy Vine's unfunny brother as a fan.

Fuckin wankers.

Wrong thread?!?!

• Upvote 1

This match is going to go one of three ways :

1) we are going to win and win well

2) we are going to struggle to break them down and end up with a draw

3) we are going to batter them and end up losing.

One of these three.

I'm recording the Leicester game today to watch it later. I hope we batter them in the league, but I still want them to do well in the Champions League. To qualify for the knockout stages is pretty good, though you would have to think they will be knocked out soon, but for Ranieri at least - a gentleman and a football man - I hope he can get a tune out of them against Sevilla.

They massively overachieved last season, and this season it's the other way around. They should be mid table, even without Kante, but they are letting Ranieri down.

Epic victory in Spain, then we can hammer them. I'll take that.

• Upvote 1