Quantcast
Clattenburg memories - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Clattenburg memories

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Paulie Dangerously

Paulie Dangerously

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

As Clatts is leaving these shores I'd like to make this thread so we can share some of our favourite memories.

Mine was when he wasn't going to send Tony Hibbert off in the Derby but his best mate Steven Gerrard (for whom he was best man at his wedding and also godfather to his kids) said "Come on Clatty, last man" and he then produced the red card. 

I also approved of his handling of Kuyt drop kicking someone, it was a derby after all

sport-graphics-2007_710462a.jpg

"The TLW ITK" 

Firmino 

Klopp

Mane

Salah

Coutinho Transfer request

?????

#2 Russ Atmosphere

Russ Atmosphere

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Kuyt's yellow was good refereeing in the circumstances.

DiscreteSecondaryHeterodontosaurus.gif

#3 plazzy

plazzy

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

Pulled out of the challenge at the last minute clearly

#4 VERBAL DIARRHEA

VERBAL DIARRHEA

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

I remember when his hair wasn't made of nylon.
Contrarians are sad virgins with fuck all better to do!

#5 Trumo

Trumo

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

Neville got sent off for a last-minute handball in the box, conceding the penalty which Kuyt tucked away to win the derby.

#6 Adebisi

Adebisi

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:57 PM

I was looking at his driving plates (C19TTS) thinking 'what the fuck does that mean?' Then I got it and cringed harder than when I saw his tattoos, which was pretty fucking hard.

#7 liverpoolsno9

liverpoolsno9

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

The Blues still go on about that challenge. Can't see what's wrong with it myself. Certainly no malice, Dirk wasn't that type of player.

#8 Kevin D

Kevin D

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

That Everton derby is my favourite ever football match, outside of a final. It was just so immensely satisfying in every way.
...two others are in critical condition. When, after having heard the explosion from their practice facility, they ran into the fire to help get people out. Ran into the fire.

#9 CaramaC

CaramaC

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:18 PM

yuntitled-1v2lwp.gif

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
><))))º> ·.¸¸><((((º>.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Thanks to The Cage for the little fishes.

#10 Anubis

Anubis

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

RIP.
YNWA.
I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass.

#11 noodles

noodles

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

Bitter who sits next to me asked if he was going immediately? As he doesn't want to get screwed over like that other bald cunt Collina did to them before retiring. I chuckled away.
"There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory."

#12 magicrat

magicrat

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

The Blues still go on about that challenge. Can't see what's wrong with it myself. Certainly no malice, Dirk wasn't that type of player.

It was a fucking mental challenge even if he did pull out of it
Had he been sent off then he would have very little to complain about

#13 Dr Nowt

Dr Nowt

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

I respected him seeing Cara's late pull on a mutant as the simple affectionate tickle it was.

Good lad is Clatts.
Politician Caught by Nose in Rat-trap says, “Cheese Makes Me Sick.”

#14 LFC 5 Times

LFC 5 Times

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

He did us a big favour against city in the 3-2 in 13/14, didn't book Suarez for a blatant dive when he was on a yellow and Skrtel punching the ball out of our box in injury time same game.

#15 liverpoolsno9

liverpoolsno9

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:00 PM

I wasn't being serious.

#16 jamespp

jamespp

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

That Everton derby is my favourite ever football match, outside of a final. It was just so immensely satisfying in every way.

funniest match ever anyway, it was the big bad monster Liverpool FC they have in their head playing out in real life, our players refereeing the game, sendings off for them but not us, penalties for us but not them, last minute goal, player who could of been off getting both, great stuff

#17 Skrtel Milk

Skrtel Milk

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

Mark-Clattenburg-007.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto

Remember when you were young...

#18 General Dryness

General Dryness

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

Its obvious what he was trying to do (block the ball), he just went completely the wrong way about it.

He should really have gone in head first, but you know what these prettyboy strikers are like, more worried about their hair than the result of the match.

#19 dylstar

dylstar

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

Let's hope his last prem match is us against the bitters and he sends off 2 of them and awards us a controversial pen. Imagine the FUUUUUUUUUME !!!!!!!

#20 Ipplfc

Ipplfc

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:43 PM

He's fuck'n shite now he's gone all billy big time,his display in the resent match with us against Chelsea was fuck'n abysmal.
There's footage of him in the tunnel before the game all over Diego costa tapping his face and wishing him all the best the fuck'n self styled best referee in the world cunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users