You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Retro gaming fans, Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (SNES) - what is it worth?

Tony Moanero

I got rid of most of my retro gaming stuff last year, but have a few bits left that I'd like to sell.

Turtles in Time (SNES PAL) - boxed with instructions

Super Star Wars (SNES PAL) - boxed, no instructions NHLPA Hockey 93 (SNES PAL) - unboxed, no instructions

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (NES) - unboxed, no instructions

Gameboy Advance console - unboxed, no charger etc. Condition is fair to good.

Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Revival (Gameboy Advance) - boxed with instructions

I can't stand the dick-heads that you get on eBay, so I took them to a retro games shop in town. The fella offered £100 take it or leave it.

You won't sell most of them on Ebay. NES Turtles and NHLPA are ten a penny on there. Turtles SNES will sell if you put it as an auction and have a reserve, plus if you've tested it and say so on there. Star Wars will sell but not nearly as quickly. If he's giving you £100 for all that and the GBA console then you're getting a little bit screwed.

Yeah, that's why I turned his offer down. I'd probably have let him have the lot for £110, as I need the money, but he wouldn't stretch to that. He was pretty honest in as much as he said he wanted to at least double his money. eBay can be a right ballache though and as you say, most of that stuff is ten a penny.